Options

Odubel Herrera? Are you freaking kidding me?

2Next

Comments

• Options
    TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    Soo... Apparently this isn't America? He's not guilty of anything yet. If he is convicted, nail him to the wall. 

Unless one of you were there to verify what happened, you should mind your own business 
  • Options
    PhillyPhan87PhillyPhan87 Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    I get why people are upset about Herrera, but those of us who pulled him and levelled him shouldn't be punished. If they eliminate Herrera, they need to replace him with an OF with exact same skills and put that player levelled on my roster.
    I pulled Hernandez too, so if they did what whammo suggested, after all the other crap glu pulls, that would be it for me, i would quit. You can't just take a 5 star special player away.
    They haven't done anything yet, so I wouldn't worry about it.
    Luck = getting all curveballs in WOH
  • Options
    PhillyPhan87PhillyPhan87 Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    Soo... Apparently this isn't America? He's not guilty of anything yet. If he is convicted, nail him to the wall. 

Unless one of you were there to verify what happened, you should mind your own business 
    Your point? There is a difference between the American court of law and public opinion. People have every right to be annoyed given the evidence. Whether Glu responds is their choice and I expect no response from them.

The league has extended his "administrative leave" until his court date so we will soon find out the details. Locally, this type of news didn't surprise a lot of people because many people think he is an idiot.
    Luck = getting all curveballs in WOH
  • Options
    Well then I guess you've never been thrown through the wringer on a BS allegation. I'm NOT SAYING that it is, but y'all need to calm down.

Let the justice system work before degrade somebody. Flame away and whine to GLU after he's convicted. The suspension is standard protocol. 
  • Options
    dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    edited June 2019
    He left marks on her neck and scratches on her arms according to the police report, which also deems the injuries as minor or not life threatening. Leaving evidence of assault is pretty much the definition of assault so no one should truck in apologist sentiment or hold-the-phone-isms for something like that. Sorry.

• Options
    edited June 2019
    You guys just don't get it. There's due process for a reason. Domestic violence is not cool but I've seen so many instances of bs DV claims including but not limited to self-inflicted injuries. 

But I will defer to the self-righteous lawyers here on the GLU forums. I'm done. 
  • Options
    TBWepaTBWepa Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    I’m 0/26 on boxes this weekend... something is up
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    I’m surprised this bothers people here.  As it applies here, he’s just a player in the game.  How sweet or dark a human he is doesn’t factor for me.  

BTW, for all those taking the moral high ground.......how do you feel about our misogynistic pig of a President?!?

Thats what I thought. 
  • Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    bigvivec said:
    I’m surprised this bothers people here.  As it applies here, he’s just a player in the game.  How sweet or dark a human he is doesn’t factor for me.  

BTW, for all those taking the moral high ground.......how do you feel about our misogynistic pig of a President?!?

Thats what I thought. 
    I'm confused. Is your point that it isn't right to be upset over a player accused of domestic violence being included in a game because the president of the US is a misogynistic pig? 
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I’m just here to play a game. If I wanted to get upset about something, I can easily turn on Fox News and/or CNN and get annoyed there.  
  • Options
    MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    You guys just don't get it. There's due process for a reason. Domestic violence is not cool but I've seen so many instances of bs DV claims including but not limited to self-inflicted injuries. 

But I will defer to the self-righteous lawyers here on the GLU forums. I'm done. 
    Due process is for sending people to jail, man. We’re just saying we shouldn’t celebrate the player as a bonus guy given what we’re hearing about him.  
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Aroldis Chapman is POTM 🤷🏻‍♂️ should he not be? Is it just recent DV that matters? Too much to think about, thankfully this is just a game 😁👍🏻
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    JdotChristopherJdotChristopher Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    I gave him the death penalty the first time I pulled him....Then I pulled him twice more and let him live!  Justice for all!  
  • Options
    Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    I have been lucky (unlucky?) and not pulled him at all, despite buying enough boxes to get to fan rewards Franco.