Options

Fan Rewards

tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
Wow, looks a bit pricey to me, out of my league for sure
Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷

Comments

• Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Yeah, 10k is steep, but they wouldn't be offering it if 1. there weren't people who have paid it, 2, there weren't people who had it to spend. I could spend 10k from Friday at noon to Sunday at 11:59 p.m. if I had the incentive to do so. Prime events don't give you enough to make that worthwhile. 
  • Options
    tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    It’s the 50K for a Prime rental player that jumps out at me. Just the whole thing does not interest me. Unless I want to spend 2500 gold on Phillies boxes and get 2 free. 
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • Options
    MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I considered 10K for Franco, because I need a new 3B (I'm not paying the cost to level my 3B keeper to gold).  But Franco has only one skill, and it's the same-handed RHP skill...I don't think i can pull the trigger. It would wipe out half of my gold savings. 
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Agree with u guys. Even the top tier being a reliever? I’ll pass
  • Options
    slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    I need a 3rd basemen because Yandy wasn’t cutting it skill wise. 

• Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I haven’t really looked at the fan rewards in a while, but they have gotten worse somehow. 

There used to to be a tier around 800 gold or so that was something around 1500 XP. There isn’t a single tier I desire to reach this weekend. Not even the 100 gold for 35K. I thought fan rewards were supposed to entice us to spend, not entice us to save until it goes into the stadium 
  • Options
    midgetmulletmidgetmullet Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    @Bigpredfan
    As unexciting as it looks, they are a lot better than in previous weeks.  We were looking at a 4 star player box and 4.5 player box at around 1k and 2500 gold spent over the weekend in previous weeks with players who never make your lineup.  Getting XP, good boxes, Prime XP, and a good player at 10k instead of 12k is a move in the right direction.
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    @Bigpredfan
    As unexciting as it looks, they are a lot better than in previous weeks.  We were looking at a 4 star player box and 4.5 player box at around 1k and 2500 gold spent over the weekend in previous weeks with players who never make your lineup.  Getting XP, good boxes, Prime XP, and a good player at 10k instead of 12k is a move in the right direction.
    Yeah the 4 (1600) and 4.5 (4000) star draft picks at their tiers were awful. It feels like the smaller tiers are worse though and that’s normally all I ever hit. 
  • Options
    JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    I haven’t really looked at the fan rewards in a while, but they have gotten worse somehow. 

There used to to be a tier around 800 gold or so that was something around 1500 XP. There isn’t a single tier I desire to reach this weekend. Not even the 100 gold for 35K. I thought fan rewards were supposed to entice us to spend, not entice us to save until it goes into the stadium 
    I so agree with you on the stadium struggle. IF I am inclined to buy a weekend box it will only be right away before fan rewards is announced. Moving that investment up is more crucial to me when I know I won't get to tier 6 let alone 10.