Options

Losing to “lesser” teams

HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
This has been happening to me all night...getting hosed by these teams. What gives? 

Comments

• Options
    Soo_Choo_TrainSoo_Choo_Train Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
    Time to go platinum.  It sounds like you hit the mysterious secret gold games played or wins threshold.
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,725 Posts
    It definitely seems like glu will force us all to move up if we want to win games this year. If winning games isn’t a priority and getting past woh is more important then I wouldnt worry about it. I’m going to play less prime games to keep my totals down 
  • Options
    Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    edited June 2019
    I think I hit that wall in silver a couple weeks ago.  I still refused to move up...  
  • Options
    Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Has anyone else noticed the difficulty fluctuate in cycles?  I have played woh sometimes and been completely nerfed, then stopped for a hour or two, gone back, and smashed, with the same hitters, in the same order, with no upgrades, or boosts.  Maybe it's just my imagination...
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,857 Posts
    Play the first inning to give your team a 5+ run lead, chances are you'll win through autoplay after that. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71