Season mode and CvC in gold.

2Next

Comments

• Options
    ORBBIRDSORBBIRDS Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    edited June 2019
    bigvivec said:
    ORBBIRDS said:
    I am in Platinum, do NOT go up. I am getting slaughtered, and the opposing pitchers are impossibly higher than I am even able to achieve.  I am an 88k VIP team, with ALL starters mostly WELL over 200, 8-9 in the 220-259 range.

*** PLEASE NOTE MY ICE PACK KERSHAW AT MAX 10 CAPPED PLATINUM 10, AND THE OPPOSING KERSHAW, WHO IS ALREADY IN DIAMOND STATUS AT PLATINUM 3-4 ****

I’d say you weren’t ready.  88k isn’t strong wenoughbto compete at plat IMO.
    My wining percentage is .859, working on 5,500 wins.... .  I KILL ALL OTHER components of the game, except season.  Altogether disagree.  Of course CVC notwithstanding, where 31 rated pitchers fool my 249 hitters!
    I also have nearly the entire team at a minimum of platinum 5..... with platinum caped players to boot.
    Apples should square up with apples

Orb
  • Options
    ORBBIRDSORBBIRDS Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    .....Just more penalty for playing the game too often......and more rewarding sandbagging at a ridiculously low level....It's legal, don't get me wrong.   But I personally refuse to do it. And I have to live with those consequences.... I play TONS of bonus games, and win the playoffs, and move up.  I spend money enough to be nearly level 12 VIP.  I have a solid team.....I just don't agree with penalty handicap for providing the game and its advertisers more time with my eyes and ears, i.e. tenfold more advertising visibility, in exchange for Slugfest, CVC, and Season Mode now completely unplayable.

That's the rules, and I knew it going in....I am merely stating my opinion.....Stay Bronze or Silver and artificially annihilate everything in your path..... That seems the way to go.

Orb
  • Options
    More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    @Bigpredfan

So once you complete Diamond Level VI in team progression, you can cycle it for the rewards over and over?
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    @Bigpredfan

So once you complete Diamond Level VI in team progression, you can cycle it for the rewards over and over?
    Yeppers
  • Options
    More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    @Bigpredfan

Yeppers
    Well F**K yeah, at least I have something to look forward to if I ever get there!  Hahaha