Options

Work Smart

UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
edited June 2019 in General TSB Discussion
Glu gives you a chance to compete without having to spend a ton of money. I’m not a big spender, but I’ve found ways to make the game work for me. Each event through the week I’m able to compete and contribute to my club. This is how I approach the game. My biggest thing is investing into my hitters for WOH. Using the live boost and video boost can help you a long way completing WOH to secure a bonus player. Think about how much gold we spend chasing boxes all week or weekend  for a chance at a bonus player when you can put in a little work and getting one. By investing in my keepers, I’m able to get through DTI  with little gold spent and patience. The player from DTI is usually a bonus player for both Mon. And Tues. For Wednesday and Thursday I usually try for 1,2 POTW boxes with the gold I’ve won So far through the week. With a “50 percent” chance I may land one That covers all my week events without having to spend. Glu gives you an opportunity to play and contribute without having to always spend a ton, you just have to know how to work the game.

Comments

• Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Awesome.....always cool to hear different approaches to the game.   I personally stay away from DTI and try to cycle as much as I can to pump up players I take from CvC, including PotW and POTMs.  So many different ways to approach this game is what I believe is inherent in the mass appeal.