Options

WOH DTI cyclers?

2Next

Comments

• Options
    benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    Dammmnnn........ getting called out lol. If your gonna mooch change your name hahahaha
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Thank you very mooch......  ;)
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,722 Posts
    Sad when we r talking about evo hunting already. There needs to be an easier way to earn it without hunting
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    Sad when we r talking about evo hunting already. There needs to be an easier way to earn it without hunting
    I may be in the minority, but I don’t believe everything in the game needs to be easy. I like to call it the “Prime Player Problem” at this point of the game. 

You can get prime players, you can get prime XP, but if both are easy to get then there is no challenge. Therefore 1 must be hard to get to provide a challenge. If both are hard to get then the game is too hard, if both are easy then it is too easy. However if only one is hard then you have choices to make 

XP and Evo work the same way, at least in my mind 
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,722 Posts
    How about if I said that there should be more ways to earn evo instead of saying that it should be easier. It could be a reward in woh. I don’t expect everything to be handed to us just asking for a little help with evo. By the way, I think evo hunting is kind of fun but certainly can be time consuming. 
  • Options
    KevoTheGiantKevoTheGiant Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    I usually cycle 10+ times on Wednesday usually 4 or 5 DTI on Monday given how hard it is. Just utilizing live boosts and r vs l.