Options

App update

retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
Do any of you guys know when the impending update will be released? I'm excited to see this new gameplay mode 😁
"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71

Comments

• Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    You're excited for a new "oops we need to restart" mode? 🤔🤔🤔
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    Well, I was.. thanks, Houmy 😭
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    I am most interested in the "more way to use franchise coins".  At least maybe I will get SOME use out of the nearly 200 I have collection dust...
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Tdub71 said:
    I am most interested in the "more way to use franchise coins".  At least maybe I will get SOME use out of the nearly 200 I have collection dust...
    Oh that just means they'll finally fix the bug where franchise players stay on your roster even after they've played their 5 games. Now you'll be able to use your coins to get new ones 😒😒😒
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    I'd love to be able to use those coins on bonus players for events. 
  • Options
    me0wme0w Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Hopefully they fix the private chats - I can’t scroll through specific conversations. Even contacted glu and they said they were aware. 
  • Options
    The chats are definitely weird, there were a few times I tried to send messages to players and it wouldn't let me. Sometimes I would make the messages shorter and it would go through, other times if just wouldn't go through at all. 
  • Options
    me0wme0w Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Yup! My club uses Line sometimes just because the chat is so glitchy
  • Options
    bobdylan_fanbobdylan_fan Registered Users, Member 303 Posts
    its funny that certain words trigger the chat not to work.....like - you cant say "just got a player with blowout skill"....because the word "blow" will block your chat. 
    Oh thank you GLU for making the world safe from blow.
  • Options
    That blows 🌬️
  • Options
    ClericTavenClericTaven Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    Well this is a recent post… What new “gameplay” mode?
    Is there a description floating around someone can Link?
    ~ Andrew
    =~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=
    TSB19 - SF bay Area
  • Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    I’m guessing Monday July 1... 😐 I hope 😳
    Super excited about this update! A lot riding on this one for me expectations are high.
      Bring on the pity timer ⏱ 😬
  • Options
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    at this point I will guess next thursday.   Thursday seems to usually be the day so as each one passes i expect one more week
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    its funny that certain words trigger the chat not to work.....like - you cant say "just got a player with blowout skill"....because the word "blow" will block your chat. 
    Oh thank you GLU for making the world safe from blow.
    Oh there's a lot more than that.......    ;)

Nothing takes the wind out of your sails like when you are boiling mad and send a nasty expletive riddled message to someone........and you have to revise it.........and revise it..........and revise it until your mood has calmed, the dark clouds have passed, and the resulting message politely reflects your self induced "time out" taken for revisions........as it would turn out not the worst thing.....   LOL