Options

Decreased box odds.

2Next

Comments

• Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Got on my second pull on the lite box today. Yes the odds for other players are much less, but getting the Prime specials are 3.5% for the full value box (700) and 1% for the lite (250). I will take my chances with the lite, as you can pull  nearly 3 to 1 boxes. 
    This is what glu is playing around with.  Nice pull by the way.

What SEEMS like a better deal because of lower price and more boxes for your money spent is actually the worse deal mathematically.  
  • Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    bigvivec said:
    Got on my second pull on the lite box today. Yes the odds for other players are much less, but getting the Prime specials are 3.5% for the full value box (700) and 1% for the lite (250). I will take my chances with the lite, as you can pull  nearly 3 to 1 boxes. 
    This is what glu is playing around with.  Nice pull by the way.

What SEEMS like a better deal because of lower price and more boxes for your money spent is actually the worse deal mathematically.  
    Yes. 1 x 3.5%for 700 > 3 x 1% for 750. 

The lite box isn't for people looking to pull Prime players, I'd imagine. The appeal of the lite box is to lower level players. 
  • Options
    Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    The odds are shat on both boxes so it doesn't really matter. Guess I'd sooner have 3 for same price just because it's fun clicking boxes.
    I hit the bonus Stripling on 1st and only buy on the freeway (lite) box last week. I bought 3 Nat (lites) yesterday and got 3x Justin Miller's which ended up about 2400bxp.