Options

Glu Magicians

rreedyrreedy Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
They seem to be putting on quite the show today.  First they made my completed gold offers disappear.  Then they made my Quantrill and Ryu disappear.  And then when I went back to respond to the conversation, they made that disappear as well.  But I did copy some of the response which is below.  This has really been the last straw for me and my ass cant take anymore.  Its impossible to want to spend any more money or time on an app run by criminals.  For weeks I have been 0 for on boxes and finally had some luck this weekend only to have it taken away from me.  Slap across the face by a company with no real Customer Service.  I know that people were missing players in the past after getting them in boxes and dont know how it was fixed or if it even was fixed.  I am just providing proof of how they have botched the handling of this issue.   I watched a ton of videos and pulled Quantrill in the box that got me the fan rewards boxes from spending 2500 gold, then pulled Ryu and Springer out of the free boxes.  I only have Springer on my team.  I have plenty of roster spots and my starters werent locked up which seemed to be the reason people were missing players in the past.  I will be done but people need to start standing up to these bullies or they will continue stealing your lunch money.

“I've thoroughly checked your account and have found no records of your account receiving Cal Quantrill or Hyun-Jin Ryu but you've received the following rewards from the Boxes that you've opened.

- successfully received 500 XP on 06/15/2019 at 19:56 p.m.

- successfully received 500 XP on 06/15/2019 at 21:38 p.m.

I've also found that you didn't receive any reward from opening one Son of a... Box on 06/15/2019 at 23:56 p.m. and I have gone ahead and added one Son of a...Box to your account as compensation for the inconvenience that the problem has caused you.”

Comments

• Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    If you have been resetting your AD ID, this would cause your pending offers to disappear. I doubt that they are doing this intentionally, the issue with pitchers is a known  bug  and should be fixed with the next update. Whenever  I have an issue I always deal with CS in a kind and respectful manner and they  are 95% of the time helpful. Even  yesterday I made a ticket because the game lag was so bad that I accidentally spent  5k pxp on a pitchers skill.  Asked CS to revert  and they did within  a few  hours, simply asked that I move the player inactive and they would  make the fix.

As for your comments about standing up to these  bullies, CS cant control what happens on your app. They do their best to assist you. If you dont like your reply, close the ticket and try a new rep.                       
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    TBWepaTBWepa Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    You can always record your screen play when you open up boxes. (If you have an iPhone) That is was I have been doing. I make sure to show my name in the top left corner before I do so and also pull down my tab for the time. Just precautions I do. 
  • Options
    Thanks for the advice.  I do think its ridiculous to have to screenshot every box I open but that seems to be the only safe play.
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    I recall even a few months ago when I pulled a SP that didn't show up in my roster. Same situation as here, all spots unlocked and yet he was nowhere to be found. CS couldn't help  and I understood and just let it go. Hopefully this is fixed with the next update because it really shouldn't an issue  4 months into the game. CS for the most part has been nothing but great to me when it comes to my issues, the receive a lot of negative comments which I dont  feel is justified for the most part.  Not every rep will be helpful but most are,  my only issue that took  them over 3 weeks to resolve  was the Keeper Clark  issue. And I got nowhere with them, until @DFBB made a ticket with the concern and POOOF!!! It was fixed the next day. ;)
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    This is the fourth season I have played and have had very little help from CS until this year.  Second season I played, like 2014 or 15, my account was lost after spending a bunch of money and never recovered.  Quit playing until last year because of it.  Its hard not to be frustrated when every response is blaming someone you cant get in contact with or that they cant do anything but pass it on to developers.  That doesnt help the problems that continue to happen.  So I go with “the squeaky wheel gets the grease” thought process and continue bringing up the issues so they are known.
  • Options
    Boomdawg82ndBoomdawg82nd Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    The game lag killed me a couple of weeks ago in WOH when I was in the last level of the last round and literally cost me a prime player. After I won the round the game froze on me. After several minutes of waiting, I had no choice but to restart the app and then, of course, I'm round one on the last level again. At the time I was pretty pissed off but stuff happens. 
  • Options
    mwilson829mwilson829 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    Is there anyone on this board that can help with issues that CS doesn’t seem able to resolve? I had to delete and reinstall this game yesterday, and when I tried to log back into my team, I got an error saying I have to use my original device. This IS my original device, but now I’ve had to go all weekend without access to my team. There are special deals available that I might want to purchase, and I’ve also missed at least one set of rewards from the weekend Twitter thing. I just need someone to fix this issue, and despite multiple tickets and emails to CS, the problem still persists. I definitely don’t want to miss WOH tomorrow. 

If if there is anyone on this board that can help, I would very much appreciate it. Thanks in advance. 
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Is possible it is a WiFi thing.  If you made your team on a wifi network, try to connect again on that same network.

Sorry, that’s all I got.  Sadly I’m sure it’s more than CS have you
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    Not sure if it could be WiFi or not. Unfortunately, I’m on vacation this week and won’t be back home until next weekend, so I have no way to test if it could be WiFi related. Not going to be ideal if I have no access to this game while I have a full week off of work. Would probably save me some money though. 
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,857 Posts
    Is there anyone on this board that can help with issues that CS doesn’t seem able to resolve? I had to delete and reinstall this game yesterday, and when I tried to log back into my team, I got an error saying I have to use my original device. This IS my original device, but now I’ve had to go all weekend without access to my team. There are special deals available that I might want to purchase, and I’ve also missed at least one set of rewards from the weekend Twitter thing. I just need someone to fix this issue, and despite multiple tickets and emails to CS, the problem still persists. I definitely don’t want to miss WOH tomorrow. 

If if there is anyone on this board that can help, I would very much appreciate it. Thanks in advance. 
    Did CS advise you to uninstall and reinstall, or did you do it on your own?
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options

Did CS advise you to uninstall and reinstall, or did you do it on your own?
    I had to delete several apps to free up space, and accidentally deleted TSB 2019 along with them. I then reinstalled and tried to log back in, and now it’s telling me that I have to log in on my original device, but this is my original device. This is the phone I downloaded the game on, and the phone I’ve been playing it on for weeks (including yesterday morning before this whole fiasco started).

When I opened a ticket, CS said they reset my account as a courtesy and told me to delete again, reinstall and then log back in. I did that, but continued to get the same error about me needing to use the original device (which, of course, this is). I opened another ticket through the app and also emailed CS thru the Glu website, and I keep getting emails about how Glu has a one-device policy (even though that clearly shouldn’t be an issue here) and that they will reset my account as a courtesy if I give them more information (which I have), but still nothing has happened even though like 35 hours have now passed. Even then, I worry that they will just do the same thing CS did yesterday that didn’t work. I just hate missing a whole weekend around the All-Star break, plus all the specials going on right now. 
  • Options
    Ah, yeah that sucks @mwilson829. I'm assuming you had your account backed up via Facebook and all of that jazz as well? This sounds like a situation where you really have to wait for CS to get you patched up, I'm not sure if I've heard of a workaround for this type of situation. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    Ah, yeah that sucks @mwilson829. I'm assuming you had your account backed up via Facebook and all of that jazz as well? This sounds like a situation where you really have to wait for CS to get you patched up, I'm not sure if I've heard of a workaround for this type of situation. 
    I had it backed up thru an email address. This seems like it should have a simple fix, but who knows?
  • Options
    Well, I hope it gets rectified for you @mwilson829. Please share your experience if/when it gets fixed so others can know what to expect 👍🏻
  • Options
    Well, I hope it gets rectified for you @mwilson829. Please share your experience if/when it gets fixed so others can know what to expect 👍🏻
    Good news. CS was finally able to unlock my account, and I now can access my team once again. I’m not sure what the specific fix was, but it works now and I can play again. I hope I didn’t miss any good deals yesterday, and I really hope the HR derby players end up not being valuable, since I didn’t have a chance to buy them. But other than that, I’m back in the game, and that’s what’s important. 
  • Options
    YAAAYYYY 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 think of it this way- you were shielded from blowing a bunch of gold and you were allowed back in time for walk off hero 😂
  • Options
    YAAAYYYY 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 think of it this way- you were shielded from blowing a bunch of gold and you were allowed back in time for walk off hero 😂
    Great point.