Options

CS not responding

retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,857 Posts
Customer service responds fast when I don't have screen shots or proof of things, but I sent them multiple messages last night and today with screenshots and proof that I got hosed by resetting my legend. Has anyone else been ghosted by CS? Am I just being impatient?
"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71

Comments

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Sometimes, it takes them a day or two to respond.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    Thank you @DFBB
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    It has been much worse in the past. Early last year I sent in about a dozen tickets, and I was lucky is they responded within four days. Usually it takes a day or so for a response from a non-vip.
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Response time should improve with the new anticipated update. That is assuming of course that you still have your franchise coins to use for priority response.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    Those darn franchise coins! My previous experience with cs has always been a very rapid back and forth, so I guess I just assumed that's how it always is. 
  • Options
    matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    I saw somewhere today that you can use the franchise coins in the other glu game about the kardashians, so I tried it, Im farming franchise coins now because you should see what Kim Does on a virtual headset for 3 franchise tokens.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    I saw somewhere today that you can use the franchise coins in the other glu game about the kardashians, so I tried it, Im farming franchise coins now because you should see what Kim Does on a virtual headset for 3 franchise tokens.

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    Oh, how valuable those franchise coins would be 😵
  • Options
    FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,096 Posts
    Yeah when I opened up a ticket telling them about videos crashing my app, which they still do, it took them over 24 hours to get back to me
    Just no.  
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,725 Posts
    It only took 2 hours to fix my franchise coin glitch yesterday-very impressed
  • Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    @retirepujols something glitched out when I was resetting my legend too. I submitted a ticket and they got back to me fairly quickly, but it didn't happen as fast as removing the franchise player did. No issues with them or proof needed. I changed his position, name, batting stance and skill (I really missed the mark initially 😂). It took my 500 gold but after one game it reverted back to the original version. It got fixed without an issue so I'm sure it's just a question of their availability. 
  • Options
    They took care of it this morning @Cooz19, my legend was switching back and forth between the old guy (I also did a terrible job setting him up) and the new guy repeatedly.