Options

All Star Box

UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
With the Allstar voting ending today (4eastern), I thought about last year All star boxes. I believe this was one of the best boxes of last year featuring BXP 425 players Freddie Freeman, Mike Trout, Craig Kimbrel amongst others. I doubt a player of 425 max would be released this early, do you think Glu will bring these type boxes and or should? 

Comments

• Options
    navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    I sure hope so.
  • Options
    MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    425 and 430 players feel like a big jump from where we are, but I'm sure Glu will release something for the All Stars.  And it has to appeal to the masses, so there could be a couple of high potential primes and then a bunch of 360 guys who are mostly consistent with what is already out. 
  • Options
    @Metsicans I’m hoping they do by far one of my favorite boxes. I agree 425 is way to high this year considering we already ha e double skill guys I’m thinking a max of 390, 400max
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I’m going to bet they made a lot of money on those 2/$20 deals. I loved those boxes and they were cvc reward boxes for quite a while too 
  • Options
    @Bigpredfan those boxes caused turmoil in my old club for cvc 😂😂 everyone arguing and wanting to win them
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    2 boxes for $20? What were the prize/player odds for them? 
  • Options
    @JEDDDOGGY 2box for $20. They were equal to POTM boxes.  odds of close to 30% to pull a player
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Ah, ok. I was going to say, usually it's like 6 or 9 boxes for $20.