Options

Club Donation Question

BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
How many gloves, balls, and helmets does it take to get a club to diamond 1? Currently trying to push to diamond but I don't know how much it takes. 

Comments

• Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    How many gloves, balls, and helmets does it take to get a club to diamond 1? Currently trying to push to diamond but I don't know how much it takes. 
    You’ll need a 2nd mortgage.  Here is where mine stands

• Options
    BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    I've already gotten it top platinum 4 though. Probably twice again to get top diamond.
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    1.12 mill balls; 1.57mill gloves. I want to say about 26k helmets. Maybe a little more, but that's by far, the easiest one to hit.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    I think it’s around 1.12 mil in balls and 1.57 mil in gloves to get to platinum 10. 
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Let the evo hunters know 😁 for example, if @Bigpredfan wanted to he could get guys like myself and seven others to drop 5000 balls each to get him to diamond 4. I'm sure you didn't need the example, but I had to drop the hint anyways 😂
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    Let the evo hunters know 😁 for example, if @Bigpredfan wanted to he could get guys like myself and seven others to drop 5000 balls each to get them to diamond 4. 
    I ain’t an evo hunter. I did however drop 30K in balls in my own club yesterday. I started the day with 0 to drop. It was a big day. Lol