Options

Stuck at loading 10%. Anyone else?

SharkdiversSharkdivers Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
It just started for me.. i thought maybe they released a update but i dont see it.

Comments

• Options
    dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Most likely your network. Glu hosts everything in AWS and Amazon is not currently experiencing any service disruptions.

However, Cloudflare is having network issues last 30 mins or so. Maybe related.

• Options
    Still not working. My network is working good. Im on it now.
    Idk. Im sure it will start working before todays event.
  • Options
    It's probably Cloudflare. I just lost connectivity from work to even this site but VPN'd to home I can access it. Same with app (VPN'd as well). It's a route leak/BGP leak which should be resolved soon.
  • Options
    Here we go...

External provider connectivity

We are investigating an issue with an external provider outside of our network, which may be impacting Internet connectivity between some customer networks and multiple AWS Regions. Connectivity to instances and services from other providers and within the Region is not impacted by the event.

From AWS status.

• Options
    Well they have about 3.5hrs to fix it or this forum is gonna explode with threads..
  • Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    To their credit, there are games on which this is a nearly daily occurrence. Happens very rarely here. But yes, it's affecting me too. 
  • Options
    UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    Some people are down now it’s not just you guys. I am able to get on but not some of my club mates. May need to start messaging CS via email before the event
  • Options
    It's not a Glu issue. It's the underlying infrastructure this house of cards resides on. From what I have read services are being restored globally and the leak fixed. Just takes some time for all peers to update.
  • Options
    All fixed...