Options

What comes first Prime Players or Prime XP

XWizardxXWizardx Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
I think GLU has already answered this question but perhaps the timing should be simultaneous or at least be close enough to make this a less obvious answer. HINT to GLU.

Comments

• Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    I can't say for certain but Prime XP is leading the Prime player(s) 71,125 to 0 in the overall competition, so...
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    edited June 2019
    100% by design fellas.  Don’t get sucked in.  BXP players like Marte with a couple bumps on prime skills are already level with 370 Meadows.  Or make an end run to diamond where unless you’re Scrooge McDuck, primes aren’t a viable option but don’t really need to be as a decent bxp lineup can whip through all towers.  
  • Options
    UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    Well to be fair they did offer PXP before the primes for a short period of time you had to buy it. It was in a bundle with some other things. Also you could get PXP out of PoTW boxes before they were released as well.  But I get what your saying having enough ample time out before the release of primes @XWizardx
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    The PXP came first, but that doesn’t mean squat. Only one of them is plentiful for a reason. If both were easy to get then the game would be too easy. Making decisions (do I level this prime, do I trade him in, do I spend gold for PXP) is the part that makes the game interesting to me. 
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Not about the timing but if the weighted emphasis on which is more available.  Compared to last year box odds are generous, chances to win a pxp player are greater with boxes offered via CvC 3x events a week as well as in WOH Monday or box purchases throughout the week.  PXP is largely for sale in any useable quantities for a gold player or higher, either straight cash in specials or with gold from boxes.....they are definitely focused on getting us on the back end.