Options

15 boxes, both for 700 and 250(lite) not 1 special guy.

mmorri24mmorri24 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
Well over the last 2 days, opened 15 boxes and spent anywhere around 4k-6k in gold to open the boxes. Not 1 special 5 star bonus guy. Not only that but I got a mix between 3 guys. 2 relief pitchers who didn't make the team, including I believe 7 Brad peacock pulls, up to 4 in a row now of him actually. Only 1 batter through the 15 boxes and he's the worst guy, not even worth upgrading since it would cost so much since I went gold like an idiot. 

Summary, 15 boxes, no special 5 star bonus guys, only 3 different guys, none of which make my team or are worth upgrading, 7 of the same relief pitcher, and currently got 4 in a row of him, so I told myself no more buying boxes for today. 4k-6k spent on gold and all garbage. When will there be a fix for this? 

Comments

• Options
    bobdylan_fanbobdylan_fan Registered Users, Member 303 Posts
    The "fix" has been in since day 1. Welcome to reality.
  • Options
    mmorri24mmorri24 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    I have been hearing rumors that they supposed to be making some guarantee for a bonus guy... don't know if there's any truth to that rumor but as I think about it, it would be pretty interesting. They should make it a special promo prime guy that you can only get by buying 10 boxes in a row without receiving a bonus 5 star guy...