Options

Multipliers

mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
Hackers still hacking. @Houmy I got a suggestion for you when you go to the all important vip counsel meeting. Maybe they can stop the cheating?? 🤨
Woh will have the highest multiplier today.
Bonus games 2nd
Prime games 3rd
Not sure where slugfest and tournaments fall but they will be 4th and 5th. 
And no I’m not a hacker. Information trickles down I figured I’d share it this week to help level the playing field 😐. Not a fan of cheating at all.
Good luck 🍀 

Comments

• Options
    duckk123duckk123 Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    I heard that WOH will 6x today.
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @mythicaldragon just received the flight itinerary today actually. Didn't even know Frontier 🤢 flew to ATL until today. May just pay my own way there and chill in SF for a few extra days.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    @Houmy nice brother! Enjoy ur trip and congrats on being selected hoping you have the opportunity to serve us well and make a solid impact 👍🏻 Good luck 🍀 
  • Options
    snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    I got mine too houmy. They told me no non stops to SF from Tucson. Ummm...yes there are via united. Might use my points to avoid hassles from layovers.  
  • Options
    Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Houmy said:
    @mythicaldragon just received the flight itinerary today actually. Didn't even know Frontier 🤢 flew to ATL until today. May just pay my own way there and chill in SF for a few extra days.
    Yeah.  A buddy of mine flew from ATL to San Juan on frontier.  I think his seatmate was a live rooster on the return flight.

Edit:. And he had a 3hour layover in Orlando, of all places...
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    snowy24 said:
    I got mine too houmy. They told me no non stops to SF from Tucson. Ummm...yes there are via united. Might use my points to avoid hassles from layovers.  
    @snowy24 I checked and both Delta & United nonstop are actually cheaper than Frontier connecting in Denver. May be different for them though with corporate rates. I believe I can use my Lufthansa miles on United so I may do that.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    I am sure they are glad they can save airfare on @DFBB.  He can just upload his consciousness to the servers.  Or at the very least, they can save on frontier's new "bots fly free" promotion.
  • Options
    snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    For me, United is $330 for non stop roundtrip compared to American Airlines $282 with layovers. But I rather use United than AA, although both are terrible. 
  • Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Oh God @Houmy get off Frontier. It's gawd-awful and you're surrounded by the dregs of humanity...both the fliers and the flight attendants. I can only imagine the pilots were trained in some tax shelter flight school in the Caymans. 

Who's cheating what and how? 
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    This is yet another reason to get rid of the multipliers. It was a nice idea, but between the bracket resetting and info getting leaked, it's time to scrap it.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    I hope you go with a better flight because Frontier and Spirit are GARBAGE. I flew with them from ATL to Las Vegas one year and by far my worst flight I’ve ever had. Seats are cramped, service was poor, just a horrible experience with them. Delta is the way to go @Houmy
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    edited June 2019
    You won’t drive it @houmy. You won’t do it. 

Edit: I have had 5 double stuff Oreos in my mouth at the same time because someone told me I wouldn’t do it. 
  • Options
    BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    Wow I just went from 24 to 242 on multipliers. All of the sudden, I was paired with zero dark xx, the chozen ones, judgesucksdidi, etc. Also, all of my points were on WOH, which has the highest multiplier. Glu doing some weird shenanigans with this one.
  • Options
    Wow I just went from 24 to 242 on multipliers. All of the sudden, I was paired with zero dark xx, the chozen ones, judgesucksdidi, etc. Also, all of my points were on WOH, which has the highest multiplier. Glu doing some weird shenanigans with this one.
    That’s what @dfbb meant when he said bracket resetting. You switched brackets. 
  • Options
    I’ve never understood the multiplier it doesn’t make much sense. If Glu would release a message in the news explaining how placement with multiplier works that would clear up some confusion
  • Options
    I’ve never understood the multiplier it doesn’t make much sense. If Glu would release a message in the news explaining how placement with multiplier works that would clear up some confusion
    I think they might not fully have an answer. It’s why I like the multipliers when they are released way early in the day. The shuffling is already done and we know where we stand for lost of the day. My club’s drop wasn't too bad today. 1st to 6th even though we are almost all WOH.  
  • Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    This happens every Wednesday. I can't take it seriously. I just fail somewhere in 5 in woh and go about my day. 
  • Options
    I think they might not fully have an answer. It’s why I like the multipliers when they are released way early in the day. The shuffling is already done and we know where we stand for lost of the day. My club’s drop wasn't too bad today. 1st to 6th even though we are almost all WOH.  
    I agree earlier would give you more than 2 hours to make an adjustment in your game plan. So far my club hasn’t been screwed. We started out 2nd after the multiplier we had a 100 million point lead and in 1st. We’ve had success all year, but anything can happen