Options

Cycle cap

retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,857 Posts
I just realized I'm not getting the bonus bxp each time I cycle, is everyone else experiencing this or am I just being boned?
"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71

Comments

• Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I just realized I'm not getting the bonus bxp each time I cycle, is everyone else experiencing this or am I just being boned?
    It won’t show up on the screen showing the reward. If you notice your total isn’t going up when you check it, message CS nicely. It happened last Monday to several people and CS fixed it for me 
  • Options
    Aw, man. I haven't had the best of luck with cs fixing things like this 😏 I hope the 45th time is the charm 🤞🏻
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    Aw, man. I haven't had the best of luck with cs fixing things like this 😏 I hope the 45th time is the charm 🤞🏻
    Be nice!  
  • Options
    I always say thank you and wish them a nice day 😁
  • Options
    Anyhow, thanks guys 👍🏻
  • Options
    Anyhow, thanks guys 👍🏻
    Why don’t we get a “have a nice day” ?
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Have a nice night, @Bigpredfan and @CanadaCubs 😂
  • Options
    HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    I’ve gotten a few “yours truly” lol
  • Options
    My last one was just “regards”. That was the night people weren’t getting their rewards and it must have been a rough night for them