Options

All Star Tickets

HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
someone posted on facebook and it jogged my memory. Weren’t all star tickets to be earned through leveling up in the game? Has anyone received them from jumping tiers? 

Comments

• Options
    tribeguy2147tribeguy2147 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    I did from bronze to silver and silver to gold.but I dont recall getting them from gold to platinum and def from platinum to diamond 
  • Options
    JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    I think they meant to say you get all star tickets for leveling up on unicorn tears. Sorry... poor joke.
  • Options
    UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    You get some from going one level to another. Silver to gold, gold to platinum etc. It’s not many I think less than 100
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    I'm on the same page as @UltimateWarrior, I believe it's 100 tickets when you level. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I'm in diamond. I currently have 190 tickets. I've received a total of 90 tickets via leveling my team from S1 to S2 and G1 to G2. I didn't get any tickets in plat or diamond.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    DFBB said:
    I'm in diamond. I currently have 190 tickets. I've received a total of 90 tickets via leveling my team from S1 to S2 and G1 to G2. I didn't get any tickets in plat or diamond.
    Stadium must be the other 100 tickets. Lol
  • Options
    @dfbb are you f2p? 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    @dfbb are you f2p? 
    So far, just the stadium this year.
  • Options
    🤯
  • Options
    🤯
    To be fair, you'd be hard-pressed to find many that put in more time and thought. I just spend in different way. :wink:
  • Options
    HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    @DFBB is a Glu bot anyways. He doesn’t need to spend 
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    DFBB said:
    🤯
    To be fair, you'd be hard-pressed to find many that put in more time and thought. I just spend in different way. :wink:
    Time=money
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    I believe it. The amount of time put in (and the glu bot) thing, that is. Did you bust your tail to get to diamond asap for gold?