Options

VIP Rankings 🤔

retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,857 Posts
The top 2 from the last event have been removed and replaced. Any other explanation besides cheating?
"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71

Comments

• Options
    Gîl_GaladGîl_Galad Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    they made it to Glu heaven!!! 
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Strong suspicion lots more than the top 2 are cheating 😂😂
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    wait...wasn’t the top guy the one that always wins the prime and main event VIP events? 
  • Options
    snowy24 said:
    wait...wasn’t the top guy the one that always wins the prime and main event VIP events? 
    Yes, it doesn't mean he was the one cheating though. If anyone in his club was caught, I think the ramifications would fall upon each member of the club.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    Yeah I think you are right. It looks like his club is down to 13 members now. I know for sure he got rid of two. I cant remember if he had a full club. 
  • Options
    Judgesucksdidi/cheaptrash/etc must be foaming at the mouth right now 😂
  • Options
    Well, well, well. Looks like a little razzle dazzle has happened again, global is quite the watch tonight 😂🍿
  • Options
    FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,096 Posts
    Well, well, well. Looks like a little razzle dazzle has happened again, global is quite the watch tonight 😂🍿
    Lots of "ladies PM me" messages over there??  :D
    Just no.  
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    The person in question is not a cheater...but highly likely someone from his squad is.  
    Sucks to happen twice in a row for him. I saw some members of his club mention he cheated "once" and shouldn't be banned (which I doubt would happen anyways). The amount those guys spend, perhaps a couple of passes are due lol. 
  • Options
    bobdylan_fanbobdylan_fan Registered Users, Member 303 Posts
    Just how do you cheat at this game? Are we talking about people loading massive amounts of gold or something? I don't get it.
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Unrelated to this post but in regards to me not having noticed @retirepujols changing his avatar, and shame on me for that as it is one of my favorite top shows. Came across this little gem a while ago 😮😮😮

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    The person in question is not a cheater...but highly likely someone from his squad is.  
    The person in question lost his team, so.... ;)

But this is good. We shouldn’t have to compete against people who are loading/cheating.
  • Options
    @Houmy 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 that. Is pure gold!!!
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Guys loaded their teams, were caught and punished. That’s really it. 🤷‍♂️