Options

Customer Service

UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
edited June 2019 in General TSB Discussion
Just want to shout out CS they got that done quick and I’m not even VIP 😏. They're  getting better!

Comments

• Options
    bobdylan_fanbobdylan_fan Registered Users, Member 303 Posts
    CS has actually helped me two times in the last week or so....
    1) during royale the other night I was opening some of my 100's of 2nd round draft picks - when the game lagged - and the next thing I know - I had spent 1500 gold on the 5 x 1st round-multipick. I put in a ticket -and before the evening was over - the gold was restored to me.
    2) during cvc I won two Astros boxes for MVP. I opened the first and got a scrub. In trying to open the second box - I got the old "oops need to restart" message. When I logged back on - the box was gone....and I hadn't received a new player or had one of the inactive scrubs levelled up. Again I put in a ticket - and within a few hours the box was restored....and I was able to officially get my fourth Brad Peacock for the day!!

• Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    It only took about 2 hours to fix my franchise player glitch. My fastest response to date. 
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Looks like I need to ask for Sher next time. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    ReclinerRecliner Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    They are getting quicker with responses but still have automated answers to certain questions 
  • Options
    UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    Sometimes they do, but they are getting better and much better than past years.
  • Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    My experience with CS has been like this the few times I've needed their help. They resolved the issue in a reasonable amount of time. 
  • Options
    lpoheronlpoheron Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    They actually refunded 800 gold i spent on 3 franchise coins i bought when my game lagged. I was surprised they actually did it. Night and day difference from last year