Options

Season mode

retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,857 Posts
edited June 2019 in General TSB Discussion
I just got through the 50 game reward, and it got me thinking. If my team is most likely not going to make the playoffs, is it worth playing another 66 games for 2,200 pennants and a handful of scrub draft picks- or should I just reset and get through another 50 games for the collection tickets and Evo? 🤔 What say you all?
"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2019
    Nevermind, none of it's worth 198 gold. Perhaps I'll just wait until I need a live boost to reset. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Personally, I value the live boost much more than season rewards. That and I'm getting taken to the shed in seasonals makes it a no-brainer. lol
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,096 Posts
    Season mode is the only thing I'm good at.  And now my store tab is broken.  Guess glu doesn't want me to make any purchases ha oh well.  And do the pennants actually do anything, or is it just in my head that they do?
    Just no.  
  • Options

• Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I typically only need the live boost for Wednesday on WOH, so I play the rest of the week and can get to the 80 game mark. 2 weeks ago I actually pulled a 5-star reliever from that pick and moved him from P1-P2. Gave me 8,000 XP. Lol
  • Options
    UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    I say if you think you can get through the finals go for it. It’s worth a try for the XP and evo. 
  • Options
    I would love to consistently win the finals, just for the Evo 🤩
  • Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    edited June 2019
    I'm of the belief developers wouldn't create and implement a function that contains zero value for the present or future, and considering auto-playing four season games twice a day isn't very taxing work, I go through seasons. It helps that I'm 71-1 in my current season and have won two consecutive seasons (value in low-level ego dollars only). 

The live boost strategy makes a ton of sense though.