Options

Ugh what? London players...

13Next

Comments

• Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    If they fell back to 340 max bxp I would have bought Judge probably.
    Yes and this is exactly what I mean. $5 isn't much but to someone who doesn't spend on the game, they're not going to on such a low floor. Raise that a bit, I bet a ton more people buy it. 
  • Options
    dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    I can see that but non-bonus player without ability to discount leveling the weekend released...would have to be less than the 29.99 it used to be.
  • Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    That's fair, @Mattattack I'm just saying maybe there's a middle ground. 350 is higher than what POTMs are reduced to, and 1,400 gold costs more than $5, so maybe that's not the right number. At the same time, it's silly to bet $5 on DJ LeMahieu racking up four extra base hits in two games. 
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Cooz19 said:
    That's fair, @Mattattack I'm just saying maybe there's a middle ground. 350 is higher than what POTMs are reduced to, and 1,400 gold costs more than $5, so maybe that's not the right number. At the same time, it's silly to bet $5 on DJ LeMahieu racking up four extra base hits in two games. 
    I agree with that.  Its not the same as betting on black or on someone covering a spread.   Odds are much lower.  I have no idea if they came out successful but I do see that a handful of people bought at least one.  I guess if they do something like that again, we will know if it worked the first time.
  • Options
    UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    This is probably a precursor to the All Star boxes. They will probably have a low celling of 350 high of 390 depending how they do in the game. 
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    This is probably a precursor to the All Star boxes. They will probably have a low celling of 350 high of 390 depending how they do in the game. 

And if they all need to get 2 xbh then none of them will be worth buying lol
  • Options
    FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    Well look at that, if you did end up buying DJ then you win!.. I guess.  If you did, then congrats to you and your new 380 player
    Just no.  
  • Options
    duckk123duckk123 Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    Well look at that, if you did end up buying DJ then you win!.. I guess.  If you did, then congrats to you and your new 380 player
    Some people traded him in for PXP, so, rip them.
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    duckk123 said:
    I can’t say I blame them is they did. Trade them in for PXP instead of wait until he becomes blue Xp like was going to happen. If I had bought him and traded him in, let’s just say CS would be getting a message because Glu changed what they said was going to happen. 
  • Options
    Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    duckk123 said:
    Glad I didn’t trade him in. 😬