Options

Who needs a Prime?!

UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts

Get that Prime player while it’s hot! Lol if I had the XP and wanted a Prime this a great deal. I’ll buy all 4 for $20 when primes already go for 2x that. What do you think good deal or nah?

Comments

• Options
    navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Did you see what’s needed for them to stay a Prime Player? Only a 2 game series. Not likely that any of them stay Prime.
  • Options
    @navyjack77 You wouldn’t take the gamble? At least you have a prime and he could potentially go up, but you spend the same amount for a small chance at a Prime for the $20 for 9 boxes deal on Sunday. Worst to worst it’s PXP just how I see it
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    I'm still waiting to grab enough pxp to cap the primes I already have 😭
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    @UltimateWarrior I have enough Prime guys that I can’t level up as it is. By the time PXP becomes more readily available, the Prime players will be significantly higher than 380 Max IMO.
  • Options
    This option is more for those who don’t have a Prime player looking for one. I agree I won’t be purchasing any of them bc I have so many primes and not enough PXP. Im  saying for those who continue to chase a prime and don’t have one it’s worth a gamble. @navyjack77
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    I wouldn’t level one if I got it for free.  
  • Options
    I would only level them if they evolve into 380 max on Monday @bigvivec