Options

Threshold on gold wins?

Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
 Is there a threshold on wins in gold just like there was on silver which essentially forces you to move up to platinum? Anyone experience that?

Comments

• Options
    slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    IMO I haven’t hit one. 98k team strength 6k win. At my gold to play playoffs now (just sitting on it). I mean sure I lose some bonuse games, but not like when I was at the silver ceiling. I think I may have lost two sprint games as well. 
  • Options
    And WOH. Is fun. Not super easy but challenging enough for me to not break my phone 😂🤣
  • Options
    IMO I haven’t hit one. 98k team strength 6k win. At my gold to play playoffs now (just sitting on it). I mean sure I lose some bonuse games, but not like when I was at the silver ceiling. I think I may have lost two sprint games as well. 
    And WOH. Is fun. Not super easy but challenging enough for me to not break my phone 😂🤣
    Thanks for the info 😊👍🏼
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Im around 10k wins at Gold level and haven't hit the threshold yet.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    dkarski87 said:
    Im around 10k wins at Gold level and haven't hit the threshold yet.
    Oh good cause I’m at 5k+ so I should be good. 
    Has it affected your CvC scores or are they the same as always. I feel like my CvC scores have gone down for whatever reason. 
  • Options
    Asking the wrong guy about cvc,  I have been blacklisted. I can have 3 bonus players, line up matched to platoon,  gold boost and still not break 500k auto entrys. While my silver alt team breaks 500k easily with no bonus players. My team is broken when it comes to cvc.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    dkarski87 said:
    Asking the wrong guy about cvc,  I have been blacklisted. I can have 3 bonus players, line up matched to platoon,  gold boost and still not break 500k auto entrys. While my silver alt team breaks 500k easily with no bonus players. My team is broken when it comes to cvc.
    Why does that happen, when I was silver I would put up ridiculous numbers now at gold with a much better team not so much, it’s a freakin head scratcher. Could it be that I’ve been blacklisted as well? What reason would they have to do that?
  • Options
    I couldn't tell you man, I have a pretty good team and yet it cannot produce good  auto-plays in cvc. I get lucky sometimes but I usually have to manual play if I need larger scores. This happened last year to a number of players I know, they were " unofficially" blacklisted and they went from scoring millions in cvc to less then 50k. I have no reason to lie and its wasn't just one person. After filling complaints with CS and about 3-4 weeks most  said their scores go back to what  they  use to be.   But for me, my team has sucked from  day 1 of 19, some teams just get the crap end of the stick while I have seen 45k silver teams score 500k entries.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    dkarski87 said:
    I couldn't tell you man, I have a pretty good team and yet it cannot produce good  auto-plays in cvc. I get lucky sometimes but I usually have to manual play if I need larger scores. This happened last year to a number of players I know, they were " unofficially" blacklisted and they went from scoring millions in cvc to less then 50k. I have no reason to lie and its wasn't just one person. After filling complaints with CS and about 3-4 weeks most  said their scores go back to what  they  use to be.   But for me, my team has sucked from  day 1 of 19, some teams just get the crap end of the stick while I have seen 45k silver teams score 500k entries.
    Wow! That sucks. 
  • Options
    dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    edited June 2019
    I definitely felt a difference in CvC when going gold. I had 4 bonus players Thursday and couldn't auto-play a round over 1 million. And non-bonus days, yeah 450-ish is about best I can do. Fortunately if I had vid replay I can get at least another half to 1 million out of it but autoplay high round is thing of past for me.

• Options
    edited June 2019
    That high round was with Meadows and Acuna PoTW, no gold boost and no vid boost, all autoplay. Probably put up 17million total that CvC at silver 40-50k some weeks ago. Never come close sense. And the high matchup score is bs. It's cumulative of all my CvC. Wish they would fix it.
  • Options
    I don’t know what to say about CvC, but that’s it’s CvC. When I have bonus players i score good. Without bonus players I still fair good as long as I get a pitcher good with the boost. 
  • Options
    UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    Do any of you adjust your lineup for cvc @dustyhunks
    @slafrance2 @dkarski87 To me it makes a big difference if I auto play or play
  • Options
    So I personally use the cpu line up and tbh honest it works better then when I do it lol. Unless I have a bonus CvC player. I will manually add him as lead off. 
  • Options
    I always adjust my line up based on the pitchers, based on skills and  player rating as well. Doesn't matter for me, still sucks weather its me or CPU chosen.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,724 Posts
    I’m I’m in the same boat as you guys. When i was silver I won my share. When i went to gold not so much and now that I’m in platinum no chance of winning. But my club mate is at silver 1 and can take every cvc round if he wanted to. I don’t buy the individual blacklist theory but I will buy into the club level theory. Why can’t a platinum 5 out score a silver 1 when we face the same pitchers? Without a shadow of doubt I have higher rated hitters and hitting skills due to being Platinum as opposed to him being silver 
  • Options
    Yeah but I have a club-mate that is also gold and he kills CvC yet my team is way better than his and I have a harder time, again a head scratcher, it just doesn’t make any logical sense, they have to fix that. 
  • Options
    I adjust my lineup constantly and the only player I have with no active skill for CvC would be double late Seager though I could replace him with double blowout Mondesi, just haven't leveled him yet. I did try letting the game adjust my lineup for CvC yesterday and couldn't autoplay more than a 5k point round. Set it back to what I wanted and got a 200k point round, go figure.

I'm uninterested in using gold anymore for boosts given the outcomes often against silver teams that wipe the floor with me which is unfortunate seeing as how most of my specialty players have come from CvC boxes. I also wonder how much influence the CvC sub has on some of these high scoring rounds (I do not subscribe to it and won't).
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,724 Posts
    When u outrank a pitcher by so much you should be able to string several hits together regardless of your lineup. The subscription would be tempting if I thought that a little boost would go a long way but my scores are so bad that I feel it wouldn’t help me to win boxes. Gold boosts haven’t really helped much so I quit using them. 
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    I started seeing platinum teams around the 2k mark in bonus games when i was gold