Options

WOH next week.

ZaneJ78ZaneJ78 Registered Users, Member 369 Posts
edited July 2019 in General TSB Discussion
Due to there being no games Monday and Wednesday that means no live boost will be available for WOH those days. Any chance GLU makes up a time for it to be active?
Need more Living Legends!

Comments

• Options
    EbiggzEbiggz Registered Users, Member 282 Posts
    Doubtful, but we can all hope! 
    ~UNAGI~
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    0.0272949er% chance it happens 
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    0.0272949er% chance it happens 
    I think you're missing an "818" in there somewhere 🧐
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Ever notice the first hour or 2 it’s easy to cycle, then the difficulty gets ramped up? I’d guess it’s becuz that is when the first live boost teams start. Hopefully they won’t turn up the difficulty next Mon & Wed like they do midday. The live boost factor doesn’t really do anything except act like a placebo of sorts. I find it easier to cycle in the first 2 hours in both 18 and 19. Everyone wonders why it’s more difficult to cycle after 11ish PST...Glu has been ramping it up during “live boost” the past 2 seasons...
  • Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    @fahhq2 I wouldn't be surprised if that's the case -- the game ramping up difficulty at or around the time of Live Boosts. My team wilts during live boosts. It's gotten so bad, I don't even bother playing until it's over. 
  • Options
    ZaneJ78ZaneJ78 Registered Users, Member 369 Posts
    I bet they do the live boost when the HR Derby is going on.
    Need more Living Legends!