Options

Home Run Derby

mikedubsmikedubs Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
Anyone see these players as a good option to get? I bought the yankees players back when the london series was around and was able to finish with a prime Lamahieu, but I feel like this is much more risky as opposed to that. Curious to see what everyone else thinks and if it’s worth buying

Comments

• Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    I'm not a big fan, especially with the double CCC skills. But that's just me, doesn't really fit what I'm looking for
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    If you buy them all, you are guaranteed to have 2 guys that go to 390 Max, right?
  • Options
    Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Yeah, but $40 for 2 primes with double-CVC skill?  Pass.
  • Options
    EbiggzEbiggz Registered Users, Member 282 Posts
    Double CvC killed it for me. I'd go Yelich if I was gonna pick. I already have a prime Bell. 
    ~UNAGI~
  • Options
    mikedubsmikedubs Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    @Ebiggz me too. Honestly would prefer to just open some boxes and test my luck
  • Options
    If they were double-RISP like the London players, I would go Yelich, Belli, and/or Vlad, probably in that order, even though Bell is my pick to win.
  • Options
    TBWepaTBWepa Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    Anyone else not have Christian Yelich show up in the specials tab today? Was going to get him but all I see is Bregman, Sanatana, and Acuna Jr. 
  • Options
    I think Yelich pulled out with an injury.  That is probably why he wasn't available in specials.  I was wondering about that too.

He was also a pick 'em question.  I expect they will either reopen that set of picks, or give everyone that question as a freebie.