Options

Prime All Superstar Baez

More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
Does anyone happen to have a screenshot of Baez leveled to gold 10?  I already have max 380 prime Correa at gold 10 and just got Baez, but I’m thinking of just trading in Baez for Pxp for 2 reasons:  Most importantly, I can’t stand him in real life 😂, plus I don’t really think it’s too much of an upgrade over Correa.  What makes me hesitant is I do much prefer Baez’s double RISP skill over Correa’s double CvC skill.  The screenshot of gold 10 Baez would be awesome, but I would also greatly appreciate any input regarding the topic. Thanks all!

Comments

• Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    No. Players with multiple adjectives before their names like "prime" and "superstar" and "better than average" aren't allowed on my team, I don't think. 
  • Options
    @Cooz19 I’m sorry man, I understand.  I couldn’t get any primes/skills players until I bought the $99.99 promo prime Bellinger.  That $99.99 put my spending at about $600.  Since then, I’ve had pretty good luck though, especially this week/weekend.  Granted, I think i’ve opened about 100 boxes this week and spent another $150 🤦‍♂️
  • Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    lol I'm joking for the most part @More2Most2First Mock outrage for my lack of Baez/Trout pulls this weekend. 
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    If you want gold 10 stats, then multiply Baez's bronze 1 stats by 2.14 and it will get you pretty much exactly what you're looking for. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    @retirepujols thank you very much!  Since you knew that multiplying number, is there a known chart floating around that has the multiplier for each tier projection?

@Cooz19 Ahh, I feel you then, as the main reason I opened so many boxes was trying to get Trout myself.  Alas, no Trout, but I did pull Arrenado, Baez, Bellinger, LeMahieu, DeGrom and Marte this week, so not bad at all.
  • Options
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    Thanks again @retirepujols!  To make it even easier for anyone interested, here are the multipliers:

Bronze Level 10 - the factor is 1.22
    Silver Level 10 - the factor is 1.61
    Gold Level 10 - the factor is 2.14
    Platinum Level 10 - the factor is 2.82
    Diamond Level 10 - the factor is 3.66
  • Options
    Shout out to @YardGoats for that amazing post 😂