Options

What to do !?!? Players

bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
So glu graciously provided me with an allstar after the event is over.  Was wondering should I use him to replace current roster
First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.

Comments

• Options
    JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    I personally dumped my Tatis in favor of DeJong. Higher max and two skills. Wish it was WOH and lefties but the lefty pitching skill was worth it to me with the overall upgrade versus keeping Tatis.
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    @bayoubengal what exactly are you trying to decide? Whether or not to replace Mondesi with Dejong?
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    Replace mondesi and then if I do who to replace in subs with mondesi.  I know it’s probably a no brainer but .... 
  • Options
    UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    Always be careful when you are leveling players that are just marginally better than the current version you have. You end up wasting a lot of resources. @bayoubengal
  • Options
    Well, Dejong would get you a 158 hit rating without including the lhp skill, if you brought the lhp skill to 7% he'd have a 169 hit against lefties. Not a bad upgrade over Mondesi if you need another righty. If you don't need another righty and need Mondesi's switch hitting as a lefty, you might want to forget Dejong. It depends on your needs lol
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Or just replace Mondesi with Dejong, then replace Tatis with Mondesi 😬 even with the woh skill, that brings Tatis up to 145 hitting which is the weakest of the bunch. 
  • Options
    dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Keep in mind Mondesi does not boost in WoH. 
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Keep in mind Mondesi does not boost in WoH. 
    Even with the boosts, he would have the second highest hit rating of this bunch. Well, at least with the boosts bayou currently has 😊
  • Options
    Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Honestly, I would probably roll with what you have, and save the resources, especially if you are thinking of moving to gold soon.  Dejong is an definite upgrade for woh, but unless you need him for the .5s and up, he might not be worth it.
  • Options
    Thanks guys 

@Tdub71. Will see what I can do without upgrading him first.