Options

Fix your game

HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts

Comments

• Options
    duckk123duckk123 Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    alot of the time that's ur wifi's fault though.
  • Options
    ReadingFightingPhilsReadingFightingPhils Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    A lot of times on Android you can have a great signal and it still happens.  They have issues.
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Ah, yes. Isn't it just so pleasant when that happens?
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    SharkdiversSharkdivers Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Yes please. Fix this issues. It always seems to happen when i have a great rd.
  • Options
    sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    I had an interesting one during WOH this week. A lefty hit a weak blooper towards 3rd. Normally it’s caught by the third baseman. But somehow it fell and bounced down the line past 3rd then into foul territory. The game didn’t know what to do. All the players treated it like a foul ball, which it should be fair, but then the game itself treated it like a fair ball waiting for the defense to pick up the ball. Nothing ever happened and I had to close the app and restart my WOH run. I emailed customer service and they told me it’s a WiFi issue. They didn’t even understand what was happening. I’ve seen WiFi issues and this was different. So yes, while I believe some of these things are WiFi related, I also know there are other bugs in the game that cause these things to happen. And customer service just writes it off as network issues. It’s very frustrating when you lose by no fault of your own, but because of a bug in the game.
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    sullipa8 said:
    customer service just writes it off as network issues.
    This is probably the most frustrating aspect of this game. I've also seen homemade apps that handle connection issues much better than this game.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71