Options

HOF cycling worth it?

titsmcgee95titsmcgee95 Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
I can cycle classic 15+ times easily and have recently saw a bunch of people posting about beating HOF. Is it better to spend all day trying to cycle HOF instead of classic? 

Comments

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    In diamond, it's the most reasonable way to cap a prime. It really just depends on your situation.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    So it is only worth it if i have a bunch of PXP saved up then?
  • Options
    bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    edited July 2019
    I believe what @DFBB means.  If you are wanting to get Pxp then it is better to try and cycle HOF instead of Classic.  Because you get the prime player and it gives you the Pxp on duplicates
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    So it is only worth it if i have a bunch of PXP saved up then?
    I don't know what tier you are.  If you're gold or lower and maybe even plat, it could be worth it to just beat it once if the hof reward is good. If you're diamond, however, I just don't think it's worth the effort unless you can cycle cap or get them really close to capping.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,722 Posts
    I did it once at gold to see what it was like. My reward player has never been upgraded due to lack of pxp. Cycling classic 15 times seems more beneficial than cycling hof 1 or 2 times. Especially if it cost you a lot of gold to do it. 
  • Options
    Thanks for the advice fellas. I am D3 with only 10k PXP. Makes more sense to just keep cycling Classic