Options

Bellinger or votto

tribeguy2147tribeguy2147 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
I know both these player have been out a week or longer. But I need another right handed skill bat. Which would be better long term. I know both would be good. I try not to get caught up in the "MAX". but bellinger is 390 compared to 380 plus skills for each player would be useful on WOH

Comments

• Options
    JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    here's some info if you are Gold level
  • Options
    @JCAM80 awesome. Thanks. I felt stuck in the middle but maybe votto with double right is the way to go. I want sure how far off they ratings would be but there comparable
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Votto is much more ideal for WoH because you'll never have to worry about him losing his boost. In particular, he's currently one of the best finishers(5.10/6.10), behind only AS Yelich.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    @DFBB. Thanks. Like i said I try not to get caught up in the max. But I'd expect votto to be helpful for quite a while too. 
  • Options
    cubschampions2016cubschampions2016 Registered Users, Member 117 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Votto is much more ideal for WoH because you'll never have to worry about him losing his boost. In particular, he's currently one of the best finishers(5.10/6.10), behind only AS Yelich.
    How do you rate Vlad Guerrero 400 max with stackable skills and Josh bell derby 380 max with stackable skills in that ranking. I would have to say vlad and yelich are similar while bell and votto are similar.