Options

POTW

bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
So I read a post yesterday that I believe said that past POTW could come back. If so, is it the same one that you previously received.  Also what other information can you guys elaborate on about this. 

First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.

Comments

• Options
    cubschampions2016cubschampions2016 Registered Users, Member 117 Posts
    Yeah basically if for example yelich was a potw and you got him from the box that yelich will update to the new yelich in the potw box when yelich is potw again. So if he was a 320 max before and potws are 380 now the max will upgrade temporarily for a week and skills will update to new skills.
  • Options
    bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    @cubschampions2016
    thanks.  So basically don’t get rid of POTw 
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • Options
    HOKAHEYHOKAHEY Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    I don’t ever get rid of them just in case
  • Options
    matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Loves me some inactive spots

Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• Options
    Bernardo22Bernardo22 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    How often have player of the weeks comeback?
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @cubschampions2016
    thanks.  So basically don’t get rid of POTw 
    Until the regular season is over anyway and then you can dump them if they don't make your roster.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    I think Trout is the only one to repeat so far, but I expect him to repeat again and guys like bellinger and yelich should make it as well.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    PhillyPhan87PhillyPhan87 Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    I think Trout is the only one to repeat so far, but I expect him to repeat again and guys like bellinger and yelich should make it as well.
    Yelich is the only that that I have that has repeated, and he did update to a better version. Holding on to Bellinger, Story, Scherzer and Bauer as well in case they repeat, but thinking of dumping Bauer and Scherzer since I don't plan on leveling them anyway.

Unless you level them, holding on to them doesn't matter much, you'd still have to have them leveled to enjoy the benefit of them repeating, unless they get a good bonus for some event.
    Luck = getting all curveballs in WOH
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    @PhillyPhan87 ah, yes. So Trout, Yelich, and Ryu have repeated so far from what I can tell.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71