Options

HoF Walkoff

CraigerfordCraigerford Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
What type of lineup does it take to beat the HoF tower when you are gold? I have found some very useful information on here about the the classic level and I am now able to cycle it 5 or six times every Monday. Most of my time ends up going to Classic and I have never really given HoF an honest try. Is it possible to beat it at gold without spending a ton of Gold? 

Comments

• Options
    TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    It's beatable at silver, but so much easier and cheaper at gold. If you have keepers around 550 max and My Legend at or near Gold 10, and 1 or 2 others around the current max for new players you can get through it pretty cheap. You Will need to gold boost on 3.10, 4.10(maybe), 5.10, and 6.9 6.10.

Paxton at 6.9 is harder than scherzer at 6.10.

But 6.9/10 take patience because you're down 5/6 runs (I forgot) 

I would save your gold for restarts and the video restarts for the ends of the level. You're going to lose, a lot. But you just need to be patient and work it 1 level at a time. I usually do the first 3 levels then wait for live boost but I don't know if that really helps. The hitting ratings are higher though so it may trick the computer into more winnable situations 
  • Options
    Thekid84Thekid84 Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    Is a line up of G10s 340-350 max players with ok bonuses doable?
  • Options
    CraigerfordCraigerford Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    It's beatable at silver, but so much easier and cheaper at gold. If you have keepers around 550 max and My Legend at or near Gold 10, and 1 or 2 others around the current max for new players you can get through it pretty cheap. You Will need to gold boost on 3.10, 4.10(maybe), 5.10, and 6.9 6.10.

Paxton at 6.9 is harder than scherzer at 6.10.

But 6.9/10 take patience because you're down 5/6 runs (I forgot) 

I would save your gold for restarts and the video restarts for the ends of the level. You're going to lose, a lot. But you just need to be patient and work it 1 level at a time. I usually do the first 3 levels then wait for live boost but I don't know if that really helps. The hitting ratings are higher though so it may trick the computer into more winnable situations 
    I don't have any keepers, I took last year off unfortunately. Thanks for the info, I will try and give it a run tomorrow and just see where I am at.
  • Options
    TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    Thekid84 said:
    Is a line up of G10s 340-350 max players with ok bonuses doable?
    You're going to need about 3/4 guys at or near 380-400max. And double skills only help if both are active. 
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    I was beating it with a bunch of 325-340 guys but it took some gold