Options

Constant crashes since update

MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
Ive had 20+ crashes a day this whole event since update. All crashes at the worst times and cost me 100s in entry gold fees. 

I ultimately factory reset my phone and it seems to have helped for now. Its a total pita to redo all contact info etc., but helped the crash issue. 

And glu, please lose the stickers or make them useful for something. Stickers are very annoying. Just a novelty for 1 day players who delete the app as quick as they downloaded. Ive been on for years and spent about $1,000 now. And id love to see the stickers traded for something (anything else). 
"If a man gives you his best, what more can you ask him to give".

Comments

• Options
    byramorazorbacksbyramorazorbacks Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    This is what i got back from glu
    byramhatchets
  • Options
    STINGRAYS7STINGRAYS7 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Sounds like the same response I've gotten about 10 times. It cost me gold money wins points and is very aggravating. I told them they needed to read them forums and they have no response to that
  • Options
    JustbowhuntJustbowhunt Registered Users 83 Posts
    Happened to me yesterday in a CVC match! I contacted Glu multiple times as you guys have and they do nothing! I’m guessing the only way to get a response they may be helpful would be to bash them publicly. I don’t know! Just sucks because I love the game. I don’t think Glu really cares about its members or players. They are only interested in the cash they are making.