Options

Walk off hero player reward stats

cubceecubcee Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
Is there some way to see the stats of the players I am working towards as a reward? Like right now it’s Tatis I can see he has two special abilities but I don’t know if his stats are going to be worth the grind. Is there some info button I don’t see?

Comments

• Options
    MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts

• Options
    RookieTapperRookieTapper Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
    Is Tatis worth paying to switch my team to the Astros for the live boost? My current team is the dodgers and the closest I got during their live boost was to 6.9. Even if I switch I may not be able to complete it, so is it even worth it? 
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    I would say it's worth it to switch from the Dodger's, just to switch from the Dodger's 😊 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    RookieTapperRookieTapper Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
    Hahaha what’s funny is I’m a Red Sox fan. I’ve been hopping around throughout the year 
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    I suppose that's better, though every team from Boston is on my bad side. There's too much winning going on over there 😵 switching teams for live boost can be very cost effective if you're able to get through spots where you would typically spend for a boost or restart. 150 gold is less than one restart in later rounds, so if it works for you then it can be a very wise investment. For me, I seem to usually get worse with live boosts somehow. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Live boosts seem to benefit me during the early rounds of woh. Prime/bonus games, it's as if it boosts my hitters but takes that boost away from my pitchers. I end up losing more games during it, and it's usually like 15-14. 
  • Options
    matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Live boost didnt do squat for me last night, and the damn Royals actually won a game
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• Options
    matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Live boost didnt do squat for me last night, and the damn Royals actually won a game
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.