Options

Extra Bases Event

titsmcgee95titsmcgee95 Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
Anyone know what is going on with the extra bases event? Will it be available tm for royale? What in the world is it?

Comments

• Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    I have no clue, but congratulations, you've created the greatest username on this forum. 
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    @titsmcgee95 I've definitely seen you in game numerous times, what club are you in? Also, it would have been really nice to have extra bases today, this fine day of extra boring tsb non-action. It better not be another Wednesday event. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    @retirepujols I am in the evo chat, I believe you are in there also. As for my club, I am in "Once Again".
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    @retirepujols I am in the evo chat, I believe you are in there also. As for my club, I am in "Once Again".
    Ah, that's what it is! My memory may be horrendous, but that's a name I wouldn't forget 😁
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    I have a probationer on my caseload that my co-workers call "Tits McGee".  She is a REAL butter-face...
  • Options
    sherold22sherold22 Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    So far the extra bases is Mia just like the pity timer
  • Options
    Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    There was a half-assed description of it in one of the VIP newsletters.  I think it is supposed to be sort of a mashup of CVC and leagues.  Maybe.  Maybe not.  I don't know.  I can't read...
  • Options
    Introducing.... Extra Bases: Use your franchise coins to purchase more energy drinks!!! Available Wednesday 7/17/19 at 16:00 UTC to 17:00 UTC on 7//17/19
  • Options
    FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    Introducing.... Extra Bases: Use your franchise coins to purchase more energy drinks!!! Available Wednesday 7/17/19 at 16:00 UTC to 17:00 UTC on 7//17/19
    Finally!  Something to use franchise coins on! 
    Just no.