Options

Discount Clubs?

CalNateCalNate Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
Can someone explain how discount clubs work?   Do you get a discount on leveling all players or just ones from that week’s mystery boxes?

Comments

• Options
    Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Just for the weekend box players.  The leveling discount is a rank reward for Thursday's bonus game event.
  • Options
    EbiggzEbiggz Registered Users, Member 282 Posts
    edited July 2019
    CalNate said:
    Can someone explain how discount clubs work?   Do you get a discount on leveling all players or just ones from that week’s mystery boxes?
    Field pass you get a 20% discount on all players. Discount clubs is 30% but only for the bonus players. Now I'm not sure if it's for all bonus players, or just the weekend bonus players. 
    ~UNAGI~
  • Options
    Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    @Ebiggz.  Right.  I forgot about the 20% field pass.
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    It's just for the weekend bonus players, but if you also have field pass then it stacks to give you a 50% discount on those bonus guys.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I just want to add that sometimes, a fan reward is only a cvc bonus. In such cases, they do NOT qualify for the club discount. Also, the club discount applies to both leveling and skills whereas FP only applies to leveling.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Hopefully they add skill leveling discount to field pass