Options

Alfredo Gonzalez

HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
Dude is for sure not raking for Extra Bases.

Comments

• Options
    Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    maybe we'll get a prime "extra bases" version of him today in the bonus boxes.
  • Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    I can't help but laugh...he's gotta be pretty much the worst player in the game, and now he's immortalized. 
  • Options
    buddydavebuddydave Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    He’s not even listed in my lineup, but there he is, grounding out every time, instead of Sanchez.
  • Options
    ReadingFightingPhilsReadingFightingPhils Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    Is anyone getting any hits with Gonzalez?He is killing any chance for at a decent total.
  • Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Yeah he’s had a few singles for me but yeah he’s an out machine.
  • Options
    bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    He is my 3 outs every time 
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Patience grasshopper. Wait for the extra base mode skills to be added so that you can spend more on them and THEN you will get those extra bases once you use your own roster as was hinted before. And of course once you use your own roster you would want some speedsters on your roster with low hit/power which means they'd be useless in WOH. That is of course if you care about the mediocre rewards in this new event (other than the stickers. Stickers are AWESOME because apparently we are all 5 year olds now 😐😐😐)
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    buddydavebuddydave Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    He's the poison pill to keep us from reaching the higher progress levels without spending gold or franchise coins.
  • Options
    FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    Houmy said:
    Patience grasshopper. Wait for the extra base mode skills to be added so that you can spend more on them and THEN you will get those extra bases once you use your own roster as was hinted before. And of course once you use your own roster you would want some speedsters on your roster with low hit/power which means they'd be useless in WOH. That is of course if you care about the mediocre rewards in this new event (other than the stickers. Stickers are AWESOME because apparently we are all 5 year olds now 😐😐😐)
    They let some higher up's kid work there, fresh outta high school, and he threw out the idea that stickers would revolutionize this game.  That higher up thought so too :neutral:
    Just no.  
  • Options
    MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I feel like missing something about extra bases.  If we all have the exact same roster, isn't this "competition" really just a test of who is willing to spend gold on the big multipliers?  I have to be missing how this is fun.