Options

Thoughts on New Update

titsmcgee95titsmcgee95 Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
Here are my thoughts after seeing everything (besides the pity timer, maybe?) from the update:

Field Pass- The weekend one at $19.99 was not worth it to me. Maybe if you have a bunch of bxp and pxp stacked it would be worth it to buy it to get that 50% on weekend players. I also do not have enough time to play on weekends to take advantage of the full game autoplay. I do like the $9.99 Monday-Friday pass, especially being diamond, as it helps us level players quicker for WOH and gives you more time to use the full game autoplay. The milestones are pretty ridiculous, though. There aren't many people that are gonna score that much in CVC. 

Extra Bases- Very disappointed with this event. CVC is annoying to play and getting past tier 4 will most likely require a hefty amount of gold for most players. Also, thought we were getting bracketed with 1000 players? Maybe we all misinterpreted that idk. Also, why not do it on a Tuesday during the worst event?

Overall, I was expecting the update to be better but there are some decent additions. What are your guys' thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Lags worse then before on android.  Worst update they could've released for droid users. Added useless features to the app like stickers and didn't focus on the core programming of their own app.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Lags worse then before on android.  Worst update they could've released for droid users. Added useless features to the app like stickers and didn't focus on the core programming of their own app.
    Yeah that WoH lag is really bad now.  I was holding off on my phone update, but I might as well do it now.  And now when I play actual games I can't even make contact.  The pitcher's arm goes through the motion, and the ball is released a couple seconds after.  Hard to hit.
    Just no.  
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    WOH and SF. Cant hit balls when the lag is this bad. Running on a S9 with loads of RAM and space and 100mbs download speed.  And they say its on my end, bunch of clowns running this app now.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    DaveMustangDaveMustang Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    edited July 2019
    I can't even play it since the update. So...I think it sucks ass. Lol
  • Options
    FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    Yeah SF is really bad now.  Was tolerable up until the update.  And I'm not going to get an iPhone or iAnything just to play the game.  Maybe Apple slipped glu a few extra franchise coins to make it awful for droid users?  I keed!  Scoozi.
    Just no.