Options

WTF!! Stickers Box

bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
Hurry, Hurry, Hurry … a new box in the store.  Its stickers "again" except this time for 10k instead of 5k.  This is exactly what we want as players!!!!
First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.

Comments

• Options
    slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    The nerve of them raising that price lol. Global is loving them so they must think these are HIGH demand
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Those that buy stickers can buy all the stickers they want. I’ll take my cash and put it into team upgrades and other areas that actually improve the team.

if you buy all these stickers and get blown out by my team, you can send me all your stickers if it makes you feel better 
  • Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    There's obviously a market for them. I'm all about laughing about how dumb they are, but the people getting genuinely upset over the fact they're for sale ruin the joke. Pointing out they have no in-game value is as meaningless as Alfredo Gonzalez. 

@Bigpredfan why would a losing team send you stickers in an effort to make themselves feel better? 

• Options
    edited July 2019
    Cooz19 said:
    There's obviously a market for them. I'm all about laughing about how dumb they are, but the people getting genuinely upset over the fact they're for sale ruin the joke. Pointing out they have no in-game value is as meaningless as Alfredo Gonzalez. 

@Bigpredfan why would a losing team send you stickers in an effort to make themselves feel better? 

Because it’s all they will have.  Why else would you spend to get stickers unless you wanted to send them to people. Lol

”Oh yeah?  You beat me because you spent your blue cash on your team????  Here. Look at my Indians sticker and take that!”
  • Options
    @Bigpredfan, I sent you a sticker for all of my future losses to you
    Thanks!

• Options
    Because it’s all they will have.  Why else would you spend to get stickers unless you wanted to send them to people. Lol

”Oh yeah?  You beat me because you spent your blue cash on your team????  Here. Look at my Indians sticker and take that!”
    ...Good one! 
  • Options
    Cooz19 said:

...Good one! 
    I just don’t see the point of spending resources on something that doesn’t help your team. Maybe I’m like Abe Simpson yelling at the cloud on this one.  I just don’t get it 
  • Options
    FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    Stickers are going to revolutionize this game.  You'll all see!!!
    Just no.  
  • Options
    LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    Finally... something more worthless than a franchise coin.
  • Options
    slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    @LudwigMonster they gotta replace it with something lol
  • Options
    Cooz19 said:

...Good one! 
    I just don’t see the point of spending resources on something that doesn’t help your team. Maybe I’m like Abe Simpson yelling at the cloud on this one.  I just don’t get it 
    No, I agree completely. I also think they're dumb (and even worse, they serve no purpose AND they look really stupid). I'd only ever buy it if the only thing separating me from some massive fan reward was a 10k blue cash expenditure. Even then, I don't think I could bring myself to use them. I just don't really care that other people would. 
  • Options
    LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    Not to change the subject, but the new Dora The Explorer movie looks AWESOME!!!!  :/
  • Options
    MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I bought a rash of stickers on the first night they were released, assuming that they would be relevant in some way.  When I learned their actual purpose, I felt like a giant moron.  200K blue cash wasted...but I have most of my upgrades capped, so it isn't a big deal.  Blue cash is usually pretty easy to come by. 
  • Options
    Metsicans said:
    I bought a rash of stickers on the first night they were released, assuming that they would be relevant in some way.  
    How in the name of holy f*cksticks can someone come to that conclusion? 
  • Options
    MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Cooz19 said:
    Metsicans said:
    I bought a rash of stickers on the first night they were released, assuming that they would be relevant in some way.  
    How in the name of holy f*cksticks can someone come to that conclusion? 

Like a Pick 'Em collection, instead of the random stadium stickers we collect now, we might collect stickers.  If I had to buy the stickers using gold, I wouldn't have bought them at all.  Blue cash is more abundant, so I took a shot.   
  • Options
    Hadn't thought of that, @Metsicans