Options

Mega PXP Box Vs Other boxes containing PXP

TBWepaTBWepa Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
having a hard time on what I should spend some gold on to get some PXP. Last Monday I spent some gold to get a bunch of players I didn’t really need extra for trea turner. But got pxp out of that. I spent gold yesterday and got Bieiber out of the Kings box but was looking for PXP or Alonso instead because I don’t care much for Prime Pitchers. What would be the better deal here at the moment, the Mega PXP Box or go back to the All Star Kings box and get PXP that way? Or third option is wait for tomorrow’s 500g box and see what I get? 

Comments

• Options
    BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    edited July 2019
    The all Star Kings box gives a weighted average of 4575 pxp, ignoring the two players.
    The mega prime xp box gives a weighted average of 3795 pxp. 
    All Star Kings box costs 900 gold, giving 5.083 pxp per gold
    Mega prime xp costs 500 gold, giving 7.59 pxp per gold.

Mega prime xp box is nearly time and a half as efficient, ignoring the players.

Adjusting for the players, the all Star Kings box gives a weighted average of 4845 pxp, and a 5.383 pxp per gold.
  • Options
    UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    If you chase weekend boxes I would wait until tomorrow. If you don’t get a player at least you get PXP. If it’s strictly PXP mega box I think is the way to go
  • Options
    TBWepaTBWepa Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    Ok thanks I have turner that needs 75k pxp to upgrade and if I get another prime tomorrow he will need that pxp too. As well as I have Bieber but don’t plan on upgrading him because my pitching is doing ok. Probably split 5k on mega and the event tomorrow just to be safe 
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    If you chase weekend boxes I would wait until tomorrow. If you don’t get a player at least you get PXP. If it’s strictly PXP mega box I think is the way to go
    That's generally my approach because there are more 'outs' in terms of getting what you want.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.