Options

For my boy TDubs

bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts

Don’t ya love it when u get sandbagged until the last minute. 🤭🤣
First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.

Comments

• Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    As soon as I would have seen the names of your opponent, I would have recognized defeat. When you're playing against a team that has won a VIP event, chances are they're going to win 🤷🏻‍♂️
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    I knew exactly who we were up against.  I just ran out of time.  With the Droid lag, my last entry finished 2 seconds too late.  It would have been enough to win...
  • Options
    Tdub71 said:
    2 seconds too late.  It would have been enough to win...
    Ahhh, yes. Isn't that just the best? The highest round I've ever had didn't count 😅 my cat distracted me and I didn't get it in on time 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    It didn't help that I put up 0 on a manual play on my first entry...

I knew he was just waiting, and could have put up at least twice what he did.  I was trying to sneak in, but oh well...
  • Options
    He was like a real tiger.  Wanted to play with his food before he ate it.  Only the food had a little bit of fight in it, before eventually getting chomped.
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Better metaphor: The first race scene in the first Fast and Furious movie.  XIXTIGERXIX is Vin Diesel and I am Paul Walker.

The conversation after the race would be TOTALLY accurate.  Lol

Edit: I think I might owe him a 10-second car...
  • Options
    I wonder why he's not playing under the xtaplegendx moniker 🤔
  • Options
    @retirepujols, I think that is his placeholder team.  If I remember right, it was a bronze team.  He left the club right after collecting his trophy, presumably to go evo-hunting...
  • Options

Right, I'm just wondering why that's his placeholder team now and not his destroy people team lol
  • Options
    I see what happened, he just changed his name back.