cuseC08cuseC08 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
change my mind

Comments

• Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    100% garbage 
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts

"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    MulderkenMulderken Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    Prime events are garbage period. 
  • Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Glu fan boys should be along shortly 
  • Options
    EbiggzEbiggz Registered Users, Member 282 Posts
    Put Royal as the weekend event!
    ~UNAGI~
  • Options
    Thekid84Thekid84 Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    Weekend event isnt a concern because of the lack of rewards.  Think they should break it up into 2 events with the 3 day span instead of 1.
  • Options
    I typically spend my weekends Evo hunting, CVC reward hunting/sniping, making deals to help people level their club, etc. It keeps me busy and the rewards are greater than simply worrying about the prime event. This weekend I'm doing something different, but that's my usual routine to keep myself interested during the boring weekend.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Ive only played 12 prime games so far even with a bonus player but have won 500 bonus games. Will spend most of my free time earning double gold on videos. The rewards are horrible and not worth wasting resources on a player that I won’t use after the weekend
  • Options
    2003cobra said:
     not worth wasting resources on a player that I won’t use after the weekend
    I don't know, man. I've gotten a bunch of studs this weekend, it's a shame I only had enough resources for three of them.
  • Options
    Pujols I’m a little jealous. I’m 1-12 on boxes but was happy to not get the players-I got pxp 9 times! I am very low on resources. I haven’t really been able to play on Monday’s for 4 weeks now. But to me the rewards for the weekend event aren’t very good. Compare it to a weekday where you earn gold for top tier. Thursday it took me 10 minutes. I have no shot to earn gold on the weekends.  I think that must people would like a better return on their investment. 
  • Options
    @2003cobra I agree 100% with you, I really look at weekends more as a way to get a few players and use leveling discounts to cap them lol. I also tend to bounce around to multiple clubs and drop points, I'd rather just mess around and have fun than be stuck in a club all weekend for crappy rewards. 
  • Options
    I gotcha. I guess that I’ve never done that and it could definitely add to the weekend. I’ve remained club loyal(except for evo hunting). If I had more Xp I would try to find a discount leveling club to join. 
  • Options
    Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Loyalty to my club is probably handicapping my team-building, but I am sticking with them.

This is the top half of my lineup for the weekend, so I could probably crush some CVC.  Braun is only there for club points...

I did autoplay 1 entry for 2 mil, but I will probably lay off the rest, to give the other guys more chances.
  • Options
    Btw, none of those top 5 will even make the active roster after Sunday...

I chased Contreras and Moncada, and came up with those jokers, Syndergaard, and Kinzler.
  • Options

You mean this Moncada, @Tdub71? Lol, just poking at you bro. I finally grabbed someone you didn't 🤔 it must be opposite day 
  • Options
    Yup.  That Moncada...  I guess I can't get a stud EVERY weekend.  Lol.  Syndergaard capped at g10 pushes my keeper Whitey to inactives, so I'm still ok with my take so far.
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    I wanted either a prime Ace or lefty this weekend, I pulled Syndergaard after I already leveled moncada. I may have gone with Syndergaard had I pulled him first. 

Edit: moncada isn't a lefty, but switch hitter so even better. 
  • Options
    @retirepujols, that is exactly why I wanted him.  I already have 380 K.Marte at 2b, and capped, so it would only be a small upgrade, but I LOVES me some switch hitters...
  • Options
    My weak link on offense is 350 Will Smith at C.  Every other active hitter is 380 or better, except keeper Ichiro.

My rotation is 400, 400, 390, 380, 380.  Bullpen still has 2 350s.
  • Options
    bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    Tdub71 said:
    Loyalty to my club is probably handicapping my team-building, but I am sticking with them.

This is the top half of my lineup for the weekend, so I could probably crush some CVC.  Braun is only there for club points...

I did autoplay 1 entry for 2 mil, but I will probably lay off the rest, to give the other guys more chances.
    Loyalty to club as in your guys or Club as in Dlbstuff orioles?
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • Options
    @bayoubengal, I am not going anywhere.
  • Options
    bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    Was gonna say your stuck with me since you recruited me 
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • Options
    I have a 2nd account as a placeholder in a club, so I had been thinking about going solo, just on weekends.  Unfortunately I can't get to it, because the garbage tablet it is linked to can't handle the update.
  • Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Weekends are prime BG/tourney time for me, use the gold from D6 cycling to chase interesting players for the rest of the week and contribute a little to the club for prime event but don’t usually go too crazy with it.