Options

New to VIP, newsletter question

jcrow22jcrow22 Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
I just recently got VIP status.  Does the monthly newsletter/gift generally come out first weekend of the month?  
Sorry if this has been asked repeatedly.  Just trying to get an idea of when to expect the gift.   
Thanks! 

Comments

• Options
    fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    First Friday of the month..
  • Options
    HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    Or the first Thursday 
  • Options
    BRKLYNDDGRSBRKLYNDDGRS Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Is the newsletter only sent out once a month?
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Is the newsletter only sent out once a month?
    Yes, sir. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    xXthefuzz1XxxXthefuzz1Xx Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    How long did it take you to become VIP? 
  • Options
    bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    Usually takes about the same time it took you to spend to get to the red blinking arrow.  If it took you two weeks then you normally wait two weeks.  Then you will get a message from @CanadaCubs.  He will then give you a code to give to @retirepujols.  After you get the secret message from @retirepujols you then create a support ticket with that message.  About an hour after you send that message you will then get confirmation from support that you have unlocked the prize.  

First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Actually, @matt_sackett has taken over my duties for the time being.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    Usually takes about the same time it took you to spend to get to the red blinking arrow.  If it took you two weeks then you normally wait two weeks.  Then you will get a message from @CanadaCubs.  He will then give you a code to give to @retirepujols.  After you get the secret message from @retirepujols you then create a support ticket with that message.  About an hour after you send that message you will then get confirmation from support that you have unlocked the prize.  

Once you become a VIP, you become part of the customer care team. You have access to alot of the game, and you get direct communication with the dev team. However, you will be required to answer a minimum of 5 Customer service tickets or risk being jailed. I personally think it is worth it, but some do not. 
  • Options
    matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Well..let's see, I can't apparently service myself as its almost august and still no VIP for me (apparently they don't think im active enough on the forums) Im changing my name to flashingredarrow, you can find me in-game and ill teach you the secret handshake. also to obtain VIP faster you need to tweet #subwayvnotch out today at exactly 11:59am 
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.