Options

50k fan rewards?

2Next

Comments

• Options
    bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    was that as worse as opening 200 late round picks????
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • Options
    Gîl_GaladGîl_Galad Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    I don’t know who runs the show at Glu house but you are fired. lol.  I am going to say it in french because bad word are better in french (Québécois).  Ma gang de tabarnac de chez Glu, crisse de  calisse de siboire!  50k of gold pour un ostie de joueur de 390.  Moi je dépenserais 50k si votre prix serait de 400+.
    Mais la c’est de l’ostie de marde votre affaire.  Je crois qu’il en aurait plusieurs qui dépenserait plus si votre fan reqard serait correct.  Réveillez calisse de gang de morons.

merci et allez chier  
  • Options
    I don’t know who runs the show at Glu house but you are fired. lol.  I am going to say it in french because bad word are better in french (Québécois).  Ma gang de tabarnac de chez Glu, crisse de  calisse de siboire!  50k of gold pour un ostie de joueur de 390.  Moi je dépenserais 50k si votre prix serait de 400+.
    Mais la c’est de l’ostie de marde votre affaire.  Je crois qu’il en aurait plusieurs qui dépenserait plus si votre fan reqard serait correct.  Réveillez calisse de gang de morons.

merci et allez chier  
    All I got out of that was Glu = Gang of Morons????
  • Options
    8ball028ball02 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts

merci et allez chier  
    I wish I wouldnt have used google translate.... my imagination of what you were saying was much better then the actual.  
  • Options
    WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts

merci et allez chier  
    All I got out of that was Glu = Gang of Morons????
    Me too. But it probably pretty much sums up everything else he said.
  • Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    I remember the days when fan rewards were 30k and worth chasing! Those were the days....Sad 😞 
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    8ball02 said:
    I wish I wouldnt have used google translate.... my imagination of what you were saying was much better then the actual.  
    My Google translate was a mess. "thank you and go 💩" is an interesting exit statement 😂
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    Gîl_GaladGîl_Galad Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
     The big picture was, Glu if you want to catch a fish, you must put a worn on the hook.  There is no way that i will put 50k of gold on the line for a 390 player.  But maybe people would spent 50k of gold for a player above 400 or for rare items.  by rare items i mean maybe a second skills for our creates legend or something worth chasing. ( please no stickers or shit like that).   And bring back my old friend, Glu bot! 

• Options
    my google translate did not even come close to what you said..... 
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    You are quite polite in your insults. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71