Options

Shorted winnings in extra bases

likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
Anyone else shorted?
i was 47th and passed the second tier but only got 3500 pxp and shorted bxp as well. 

Comments

• Options
    titsmcgee95titsmcgee95 Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    Same here. I was 24th so I should have gotten 5,000 pxp from 11-25 and 1,500 pxp from tier rewards. I only ended up getting 4,500 pxp total. 
  • Options
    slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    @titsmcgee95 same as you
  • Options
    FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    Last week they did short me, but this week they got it right.
    Just no.  
  • Options
    ReclinerRecliner Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    I only got 4500 as well for 11-25
  • Options
    slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Funny after they put out the news announcement hat everyone will be getting their respective tier rewards 🤣
  • Options
    More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    I thought I got shorted as well because of what the reward screen showed after clicking “check for rewards”, however, I later noticed that I did receive the missing portion of the rewards, it just hadn’t showed with all the other rewards at the time.

Hopefully that makes sense?  😅
  • Options
    likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    Opened ticket and they checked my logs and agreed.
    Got my XP added
    1000 pxp 
    2000 bxp 

• Options
    sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    I opened a ticket as well and “Chris” told me that we only get tier awards based on the highest tier we reached. I informed them that the announcement yesterday said that’s not how it worked yesterday. However, the announcements don’t stay around so I can’t see it any more. We will see what they say in response. But I can see based on others experience, they gave them the rewards they deserved.
  • Options
    sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    Does anyone have a screen shot of the announcement saying that we would get rewards for each tier we reached? The customer service rep is telling me that we only get awards for the tier we reach. And they want me to send a screen shot of the announcement. I can’t believe I have to do this, but I shouldn’t be surprised. And of course the announcements don’t stick around. 

So so if anyone took a screen shot in anticipation of this debacle and could post it, I would appreciate it.