Options

Question for Floaters re: CvC

CalNateCalNate Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
For those of you that don’t stay in a regular club, how do you play CvC?  Do you join a club just for CvC?  I would assume most clubs don’t want some drifter coming in and trying to win MVP and high score every time.  Is there an etiquette or proper approach (as much as there can be for a mobile baseball sim) in doing this?

Comments

• Options
    UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    Usually you look for a dormant club were the leader and assistants aren’t really active. You can find a lot of Gold clubs like that. I usually camp out in the club just Incase another drifter comes by. Most people have multiple clubs to jump in if they are looking for a easy cvc win. If it’s a platinum club it’s more tricky you really have to search for those dormant ones and when you find one that is a weaker club someone is usually active in the club. If you can throw up a lot of points quick through a simulation, you can snipe those in the last 30secs. But soon as the timers up collect and bounce bc people will kick you. 
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Myself and my club play together on Mondays and Weds. On cvc days, we have our own solo clubs that we use for cvc.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    If you're looking to "politely" snipe a clubs cvc rewards, put up points for them in the event and don't continuously snipe the same guys. If you've found an inactive club, then there's no need to be polite- better you than the opposing club. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    CalNateCalNate Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Any suggestions on finding a dead club-  or are those closely guarded secrets around here?
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    🤐 on the dead clubs, they'll be exploited quickly if you share 😂 I just wanted to add- it's also nice when you win appropriately while sniping. What I mean is win by an appropriate amount, there's no need to jam 2mil down a clubs throat when 20k would have won; it just ruins the next CVC matchup for that club lol
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71