Options

Astros vs. Indians Box

marcoslomarcoslo Registered Users, Member 393 Posts
What do you guys think? I like the prime altive and the bxp 2nd baseman bc I still have a 4.5 star there😐, there’s a good pitcher there, good odds

Comments

• Options
    FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    I actually liked it.  Opened 3 boxes and got 3 players.  Doesn't usually work that way for me.  I, too, needed a 2nd baseman.  Didn't wanna bring my keeper to gold.  Too expensive.  I got Diaz and not Altuve, which I would've rather had.
    Just no.  
  • Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Even tho I don’t really need anyone in the box im tempted to spend 2500 for fan rewards. Other than the catcher he would be a small upgrade just because his skills are better.
    Addicted to opening boxes 😳
    Just say no? Or should I...?
  • Options
    HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    @mythicaldragon i bought 2 of them then the rest the pxp mega deal boxes...the fan rewards player imo is as good or better than any BXP player in there 
  • Options
    Yeah thanks agree he is best bxp player. I may splurge and drop at least 2.5k just for fun. 
  • Options
    Yeah I like the box as well will buy a couple right now 
  • Options

Well these boxes felt like a waste and let down....damn this sucks I would’ve taken anyone but this fuy
  • Options
    Well I took the plunge and spent 2500 and pulled the only guy that could slightly upgrade my team. 👍🏻 I guess I’ll have a bonus player tomorrow 😁 
    Also pulled goldy 👍🏻
  • Options
    Wow we got the same outcome🤔🤔🤔 
  • Options
    I know right 🤨 
  • Options
    fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    Bought enough for Tier FR boxes. Got Cole and Diaz that will go into the trash heap, but pulled Lindor with my last one. I'm happy. 
  • Options
    Bighead38Bighead38 Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    Well these boxes felt like a waste and let down....damn this sucks I would’ve taken anyone but this fuy”

Wish we could trade I need a catcher. 
  • Options
    LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    Pulled prime Altuve. Add him to the list of my bad ass 2nd basemen (prime DJ, Marte).
  • Options
    tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    FrankTheTank04, if your keeper was really high in 2018 (like 530-550) it is a very good idea to take him with you to gold (as soon as you have the resources to do it). Yes, he will be expensive but if you take a 400 second base player to gold now and in the next two months a 440 second base to gold, and then 2 more months a 470 second base to gold, and so on.... by the time you have a 530-550 second base (6 - 7 months from now) you would have probably spent way more than what your 2B keeper needed. Expensive, yes, but it is a one time investment.
  • Options
    FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    @tocopan18 I'm going to, it's just gonna be awhile.  I'm resources broke now after moving to gold two weekends ago.  I brought my pitcher with me for achievement purposes.  After a few more good weeks of WoH I should be able to bring him up.  I don't remember what his overall was, but it's that comeback Rougned Odor.  He was like 310 at g10 in 18, so he must be pretty highly ranked.
    Just no.  
  • Options
    17takeitback1917takeitback19 Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    Wow all I ever get is xp on the boxes and I doing something wrong
  • Options
    @Bighead38 @LudwigMonster I’d trade you the catcher if he gives me altuve & you trade him something smh
  • Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    @17takeitback19 Odds aren't in your favor to get players with each box. Plan to buy a few at a time. If I buy 7-8, I've always gotten at least one. Considering the odds, I just approach purchasing boxes in bulk. Expect to spent the box price x 4 (as in, buy four boxes). The fan rewards usually give you 2-3 free at 2500 gold spent too, so if they're 700 each, buy four boxes, and get 3 free. That's 7 total for 2800. 

Double gold is on right now too. 
  • Options
    Bighead38Bighead38 Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    “Odds aren't in your favor to get players with each box. Plan to buy a few at a time. If I buy 7-8, I've always gotten at least one. Considering the odds, I just approach purchasing boxes in bulk. Expect to spent the box price x 4 (as in, buy four boxes). The fan rewards usually give you 2-3 free at 2500 gold spent too, so if they're 700 each, buy four boxes, and get 3 free. That's 7 total for 2800. 

Double gold is on right now too. ”

Yeah when the fan rewards give you boxes that’s the best “sale” they have lol. When fan rewards is going on I always try to at least get up to the free boxes. Sometimes I make it to the prime xp.