Options

Anyone else noticing faster sims on Android? Edit***false alarm***

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
edited August 2019 in General TSB Discussion
Right after the event ended, I was doing some bonus games and noticed that the sims were lightning fast! Load time still isn't ideal, but I was consistently getting 3 games a minute!I know the Ios boys are yawning, but it's never been this fast for me. I'm afraid to leave the club, restart my phone, or even get up to take a leak. I feel like if I make any sudden movements, things may slow back down to a crawl. It's going to be a long night. lol
If you're not having fun, you're losing.

Comments

• Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,857 Posts
    👀
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,096 Posts
    @DFBB Lol This is why I was afraid to update my phone for weeks.  Thought it might slow it down and give me lag for all of WoH.  Wasn't too bad Wednesday.
    Just no.  
  • Options
    JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    I've noticed it plays faster during non-event timeframes as the game is not calculating bonus points. Still fairly slow during events unfortunately,  unless your experience is different.. Galaxy S8+
  • Options
    Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    No faster for me on any modes.
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @JCAM80 It's usually faster in between events, but last night and this morning, it was a lot faster than normal. Right now, it's slow as crap right now because there's an event going on. Seriously. Ugh!
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.