Options

CVC error?

Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
I’m not sure if this was posted before, but I didn’t see it. It has happened a quite a few times this year, where I auto play a CVC entry. After it shows my score, I hit ok. Instead of going back to the CVC matchup screen, the camera just pans back and forth of the field. I have to force quit and restart. When I am back in. CVC I notice that the points I earned, show up on the club total, but not on mine. This has cost me quite a few High Score and MVP rewards. Anyone else have this problem? Solutions?

Comments

• Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Happened to me a few times as well. No solution :(. At least not on our end 
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    First question: yes. Second question: no. It's just another amazing aspect of this game that we learn to deal with 🤮
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I'm not sure why it hasn't been patched. This has been an on going issue dating back to '18. 🙄
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    edited August 2019
    I submit tickets on this weekly. They give the same bs response every time. Improper communication caused by weak wifi or cellular connection.
    It used to hit me 5-6 times a week but now its just once or twice if I ignore my workaround. It only seems to happen when you use 2 or more video options in a single match. Video hit/power, Video bonus, Video continue.
    This is the only full proof way I've found to avoid it.
    Match #1 - video x200... end
    Match #2 - video H&P + 50 gold boost... end
    Match #3 - 50 gold boost + video continue... end
    Repeat above after 30 minutes then the final 2 matches I play if needed.
  • Options
    UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    This happened to me 2x today and I lost one round bc of it and the other there was no winner bc my score was 0.  I can say it was probably due to spotty WiFi/bad service for myself(I hate when CS says check your WiFi). 
  • Options
    Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    I’ve had this happened and have had a few 200-500k rounds even one 1.1m round cancelled; FYI it usually is more prone or likely after watching the videos ime